Saturday, January 19, 2013

I Suck At History

Written on 18th January 2013

Finally it is Friday! It feels like a week since the last Friday.

Today I am very impressed with the people who sit around me in class because there were maybe 50 questions given to us by our history teacher on Wednesday and every one have done it except me because I was absent on Wednesday.

Anyway, teacher said that she would test us the questions without us looking at the book. And I was like, Oh dammit....

I knew only about 10 of the answers and even those are only the easy ones.

So I tested Frieda.

Question after question I shoot at her and answer after answer she shoots it back. I died lol.

Very impressive Frieda, very very impressive. *applause

So since she is already so pro, I turned behind in hopes of finding someone closer to my league so I can tell myself that I'm not stupid haha.

But Leon is also so damn smart in history how can they be in this class! They should be in S2 or S1.

Leon was even more impressive because I shot questions at him like a machine gun and he fires back like blinking his eyes. So laid back again that!!!

Me? I answered their questions like an angry birds slingshot. Haiya, why am I like this...

Hehehe, but when Leon was asked by teacher, he cracked under the pressure after a while and answered one question wrongly. Nevertheless, its still very impressive of them.

And Lionel also claimed that he doesn't know anything but yet he answered like it was nothing.

When is Teacher Dorothy gonna give us some essay to do ah... I have to do at least one thing that I'm good at. Yeah I did mess up my year end essay by writing a stupid love story but never again! I'm going to write some awesome mind blowing stuff (I HOPE).

But you know, maybe my essays are crap and I'm just biased to my own work. But I'm determined!

I don't know how but my 1119 will a least be a B+.

1119 is your essay grade if you didn't already know.

Form 5 maths for me is actually really simple for now because my teacher is very very slow. Like soil paced slow.

I wish there was something I can do for my history! Besides reading each page 10 times a day that is. Any tips? Any magic voodoo you can do on me?

But I'm sure with hard work and dedication anything is possible! So I'm gonna go study and do my homework now.

Have a nice weekend!

Here's a picture of Kookie.


No comments:

Post a Comment