Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Grateful

I am grateful to God because I have a flu. Even though its really messing up my noise and throat, I am really really thankful that that's all I have. A flu.

Because I was browsing through Facebook for a while and a friend I had when I was a kid has cancer. And he posted how he would look like bald.

I found out last year actually but that time I didn't really care because that's his problem and it doesn't affect me anyway. But now setting him so positive about it makes me somehow sympathise about him...

It could be anyone who would have cancer. It could be me. It could be you.

So right now I'm grateful that the only sickness I have to worry about for now is a flu.

So now I'm going to kick myself in the ass because I need to finish my homework and do some revision.

Ohhh and if you can tell me how to make a quadratic equation only with the vertex of a graph that would make my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment