Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Height Complaining




This gave me hope haha. D.O, Chen, Suho and Xiumin are the shortest among the SM boys, AND! If I wear heels, I might be able to reach Chen's height.

Thank God for the invention of heels right?

Dahlah I'm so short, the proportion is way out of balance. My torso is long and my legs are short. Ya, unsexy. But its ok... its ok. Cause I haven't stopped growing yet. I'm only 18 years old this year, I'm bound to grow some more if I stuff cheese and milk and calcium pills down my throat right right?? *nervous laugh

Current height : 157 cm

Plus, I sleep 10 hours a day these days so I am bound to grow taller. I just hope that I'll be able to reach 160cm please please please.

Really, the worst thing that could happen now is that 157cm isn't really my real height and I'm actually shorter wtf that would be damn unlucky for me.

I will not give up! *bang table

I am not destined to be a hobbit!!

I have a friend named Richmond and he's super duper tall, about as tall as EXO's Kris (the tallest guy in the pic up there). I guess Richmond is around 185cm I think. Anyway, he's so tall, he can be a model or an idol. He and Kris have two things in common, height and a deep voice.

If only Richmond could shave some of his height off and give some to me. Though I doubt if humans could divide their height, he would give some to me.

Today, I ate maggi noodles, 2 pieces of chicken, french fries (little bit), chocolate pastry, 2 pieces of chocolate, 1 mug of green tea. I don't know why I wrote that, but somethings missing. My riceeeeeee.

But right now, I want some ppopgi.... yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment