Sunday, January 12, 2014

One Month And A Half

It has been a month and a half since the last SPM exam paper and I still have about 2 months to wait till the results come out.

My maths teacher once said, penantian itu sejenis penyeksaan which translates to waiting is torture and she said this when we didn't hand in our homework.

I'm damn worried about my results! I feel like I didn't study enough... Ok, I did work hard, but not very hard.

 I always slept at 9pm and wake up at 5am and my other friends stay up till 3am and then wake up at 4am. *wide eyes

What coffee brand are you guys drinking?? Are we drinking the same water, eating the same rice? Buying the same McD?

And during those ungodly hours they stay up, they actually study, like, intensely. *wider eyes

I never study at home, only at school and tuition and when I do study at home, its usually just reading and memorizing facts and not heavy stuff like Add Maths. How to do algebra and calculus when I can barely count to a hundred without falling asleep.

But I don't sleep at school la, eventhough I feel like dying in the middle of every class. But dunno why, I suddenly resurrect during recess and after school. And the only reason I don't sleep is because I wear contact lenses the whole day. There, my secret to not falling asleep but looking like shit trying to keep my eyes open haha.

Anyway, here are my personal forecast of my subjects.

Malay         - A
English        - A
Maths         - A+
Add Maths  -A
Biology        -A
Chemistry    -A
Physics        -A
Moral          -B/C
EST             -A/B
History         -B

But if I had this results, I would be kinda sad.... I want straight A's! So I change hehe. This is what I pray it will look like

Malay         - A+
English        - A+
Maths         - A+
Add Maths  -A+
Biology        -A+
Chemistry    -A+
Physics        -A+
Moral          -A+
EST             -A+
History         -A+

If I had straight A's, I'd scream WOOHOOO and flip a finger to the world haha.

Ok, no I wouldn't. *asian respect dilemma

I think I'll just ask my parents to bring me go celebrate somewhere, and eat to my heart's delight. Mmmmm, I want some meat. Duck meat, with crispy skin and soy sauce OMG droooooool. 

Speaking of eating, I am very sure I got fatter in the holidays. *gasp

My face got very chubby and I already have a humongous head to begin with fml. And my tummy pouch got bigger to the point where I can't even delude myself that its my imagination. Haiya, what to do except diet and exercise. On the plus side, my skin got better and fairer thanks to not seeing Mr. Sun for a very long time. And I'm drinking green tea and eating vitamin, haih the things I do for good skin.


I love her method! Instead of dunking my face in green tea, I just take one used bag and gently dab that all over my skin till it dries. And my skin feels like a baby's butt afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment