Sunday, January 26, 2014

Selfie

Annyeong haseyo!

I've been thinking of getting a better, bigger phone with a better camera (my phone doesn't have a front camera either) so I can take selfies. I never take a selfie myself and if I do, it usually goes like this.

1. Put makeup on.
2. Find background.
3. Find lighting.
4. Fix hair.
5. Take selfie with the back camera.
6. Look at selfie.
7. *horrified
8. Try to salvage with filters and editors.
9. *depressed when fail
10. Delete selfie.

My 10 step guide to taking a selfie crystal-style haha.


WOOHOO MAH FACE!

One of my not failed selfies (to me anyway). OK OK I KNOW THERE'S SOME EDITING FAIL (LOL). #nomakeup but #intensely_edited

Don't believe everything you see on the internet!

And my instagram has only one picture. Dahlah one pic only, its a pic of my cat. *dark

So, I will save money to buy a high quality phone to take selfies and update my instagram and blog with pretty picutres (not necessarily of my face). 

And also, when I go to Uni (which is soon, I hope), I wanna send pics to my parents about my daily life, right? So, I should send nice high quality picture to them. 

I don't want to buy a real camera cause its such a hassle to bring that around with me wherever I go. Plus, I can't upload does instantly to my social sites using a camera.

This sudden motivation for pictures is because I went on a training course on web development yesterday with Caroline and Sarah and they took lotsa pics on their phone. 

AND! It was really fun to take pictures, and choose filters and put them online and look at other people's pictures.

Ok enough about my compressed vanity, I went out with friends yesterday!!!

Ahhhh, its so good to hang out with friends after such a long time. I feel happy now. I don't know what else to say haha, just happy to see my friends again, and hanging out again. 

I hope that I get to hang out some more, cause I'm so bored to death at home. And I miss Frieda, Vanissa, Jes, Carlin, Aina. Caroline and Sarah, I already saw yesterday so my missing them is satiated already haha.

I wanna bring all of them to go out but they're all busy with work or school. I guess the only ones that are very free is me, Caroline and maybe Sarah.

For now, I'll just spend my time learning Korean so I can one day watch Korean dramas and variety shows without subs. *burning will

Okay!

Kamsahamida, have a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment