Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Of Universities

Since I am already 18 this year, its time for me to apply for university yay!

My first choice is pharmacy because after learning that, I can apply for med school and then be a doctor. Doctor is a very coveted title and I guess I can do it, so why not.

Butttttt then again, I feel like its very scary and I'm not a very tough person. In fact, I cry when people yell at me (so I hate working retail) and I'm slow. I don't know if I can stand the pressure like say, in an ER!

The second choice is TESL which is for teaching secondary or primary school English as a second language. This is my style cause its English! My best subject has always been English and my most loved subject has also always been english. I love it.

I really really jeongmal am frustrated with what to do with my life.

Everything will work out though in the end, so I'm crossing my fingers that what happens in the middle of that will not be to major.

No comments:

Post a Comment