Friday, March 08, 2013

Swayed

I am so easily swayed!

Today, Sarah told me that the drama auditions have started today at 12pm. At first I thought meh... whatever. Not like I'm joining anyway.

Then she said that she's going because Teacher Walter told her that they wrote the script for us. T__T I am so honored! How can I just turn my back when they've done that, right?

So I called my dad and told him to pick me up a little late because I decided to go to the auditions as well. You know, just to know what kind of script and people and how its going to be this year.

In the end, I auditioned for a role and now I'm thinking about joining.

At least join one competition in a year, right and as long that I promise myself that I'd work extra hard for school, its all gonna be fine....

I am so delusional nowadays. Why am I like this?

I know that I won't be able to do well in class if I join. And perhaps it won't be the same as last year after all cause last year, my seniors were awesome.

Now, I'm the senior. The ONLY senior (if I decide to join that is), unless I can find other people to join. Teacher says we need mature looking people around. All the 13 year olds and 14 year olds and 15 year olds won't cut it. If we can't find anyone mature, then we'll just have to rely on the power of makeup.

And if I don't join, the younger students won't have a senior to teach them anything.

Now I'm just making excuses. Truth is, I really do want to join! I am denying my own happiness! Plus, I wouldn't be able to stand seeing someone else playing my role. NO CANNOT! I'll beat myself up harder for it and will definitely be unhappy.

To join, or not to join. I'm gonna have to ask the wisest teacher I know. Dorothy.


No comments:

Post a Comment