Friday, March 01, 2013

When I Was A Kid

Ok I'm gonna start writing these posts called when I was a kid. Basically it tells stories of when I was growing up.

I suddenly had this idea because I bought this really funny book that tells cute and funny stories of when the author was a kid.

So it begins! :D

When I was a kid, I was really stupid. I didn't understand about death I think so I guess that's why I end up doing things that could get me killed.

One night I was playing with coins. Other kids play with coins by stacking them or counting but I play with them by putting them in my mouth. I remember that I thought that they were delicious.

That night, I swallowed a coin. Thank God that I knew enough to tell my parents about it.

So they took me for an xray and true enough, there was a coin stuck on my throat.

Then we went to the doctor andthey vacuumed it out. I got to eat lots of ice cream after that and I wondered what I did to male me deserve the reward.

#2
When I was a kid, I used to stay at my mom's teacher's lounge after school sometimes. It was nice because it had air conditioning.

One day, I tried doing some gymnastics because I thought that it was cool. The only thing I could achieve however was putting my right foot on my waist. That was good enough for me.

So I ran to the staffroom to show my mom. "Mummy!! I got a talent!!"

And showed my trick. In front of all the teachers. And I felt so damn proud of myself.

I can't do it anymore though.

No comments:

Post a Comment