Saturday, March 02, 2013

When I Was A Kid #4 #5

#4

When I was a kid, I always seemed to see movies where kids in other countries studied outside, like on the grass and singing and having fun.

I really really wished that I could do that someday then.

Then today, my class didn't have a classroom so we all studied physics outside in front of the teacher's office. There was no grass or anything though but still, it was outside.

Expectation : My classmates giving ideas on the subject, someone playing guitar, butterflies flying around and a soft cool breeze blowing in my face and me laughing and feeling great.

Reality : Hot air blowing in my face, classmates (including me) complaining about how hot it is, noisy students walking around and me losing weight just sitting there cause its so hot.

So.... NEVER AGAIN.

#5

When I was a kid, I read this article that Malaysia wouldn't be peaceful forever. Back then, I thought that NOTHING would change ever so I thought that it was a ridiculous article.

I remember feeling sad and scared though because as a kid, everything on the internet, tv and newspapers were always true because Daddy read them everyday. Whatever Daddy did and said was smart because he was the smartest person ever to 7 year old me.

Now, my home, Sabah, is invaded in Lahad Datu.

And I'm feeling scared like I did 10 years ago. :(



No comments:

Post a Comment