Monday, March 25, 2013

Full Of Drama

Earlier this year, I had my heart set on not joining the drama team for all the responsible reasons.

-I needed to study.
-I needed to study.
-I needed to study.

Yep.

So, life went on as normal, without drama. (Hahaha, geddit?)

Even when I heard that the drama audition was taking place a few weeks ago, I didn't think much about it. Just... ngeh.

Until!

During recess, I was sitting with Sarah and she told me that she met Teacher Walter who was in charge of the drama production. She said that the script was written for us, the past drama team and I was like, awww... That's so nice!

He also said that we had to go to the audition.

How can I just turn my back when there was a character made for me? No, I can't so I just thought I'd audition that very day. Not join. Just audition.

During the audition, there were a few suckish and horrifying auditions. As for my audition, it was okay. It wouldn't be something worth boasting but it was not suckish, that's for sure.

And during the audition, Teacher Walter told me to find some people to audition because there were only about 15 people in the room and when I said, woah, I'm not even joining, he said, "You MUST." So, I thought about it and even wrote a blog post about it. It was such a dilemma.

Then I remembered the good old times last year and the fun that we had. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!

So I thought, yeah sure. I'd join. Its my last year also right? Yeeee! I'm so excited!!!

So the next week, Sarah and I went to find some people to audition. There was Fish, Voon, Nadzhan, Ben, Clairey and lots more la!

For this audition, I knew I was really suckish. REALLY. I auditioned as a nurse and my whole character was soooo wrong. Ugh but some other people were suckier haha.

And so we waited for two or three weeks for the results and I happened to pass by Teacher Walter on Friday last week.

"Did you get the script yet?" he asked me.

"Nope."

"Ok, when you have the time, go meet Teacher ***** to get your script ok? The cast list is out."

SERIOUSLY I GOT IN??!!! HAHAHAHA OF COURSE I GOT IN, TEACHER SAID I MUST JOIN RIGHT RIGHT?'

Unfortunately, there was some technical problems and the script and cast list couldn't be printed yet so I had to wait till Monday, which was today.

But on Saturday, as Sarah and I was chilling before tuition starts, she said her little sister saw the list already and Sarah was the lead and I was the nurse. She told me that the nurse so fits me cause she's very flirty and is money hungry which yes is so me! So I was so very very excited to know the rest of the cast and Monday seemed like an eternity away!

Today, Monday, I went to school and after some talking with Frieda, Sarah and I decided to go buy some food and after that check out the cast list.

Imagine my surprise when I saw that my name was nowhere to be found. Along with surprise comes anger and along with that comes a little tinge of embarassment. Ya la! Its very embarassing to have told your mother and siblings about it and then this happens! Just thank God that I didn't tell any of my friends or I wouldn't be able to look at anyone in the eye.

Fish got in.
Voon got in.
Karen got in.
Clairey was the nurse and so I hate her now.

When we went to class, I really felt like crying because I always cry when I want something I can't have but the anger hasn't kicked in yet.

I really wanted to go the three teachers who were in charge, bang the table and demand an explaination why my name isn't there? After all, I was in the drama team last year, have the experience and my voice is already loud, SO WHY???

Then they'd probably say that I don't have the talent lol FML and that I'm just delusional, double FML.

A Form 4 guy named Wong became the director and Sarah said I should be the assistant director but I don't wanna. I'm already rejected, why bother squeezing myself into a role right? It seems like such a desperate thing to do.

So Sarah said that she wouldn't want to join because the cast is shitty haha and Voon and Fish also said their pulling out cause they have MOOTing and debate so.... haha, screw you drama!

Fish was so nice, I was telling BJ, Adrian and Vanissa about everything and I was saying, "Even Fish got in!!! *wail*"

Surprisingly, Fish was right there in front of me, so I joked around and said, "I HATE YOU!!!!"

And I don't know if he knew it was a joke and said, "I pulled out already!" (That's what she said hahahhaah!)

"Don't talk to me anymore!" I said and walked away to my seat.

And he followed me and said, "I pulled out already...." (cute or not awww!) and I was like, "Sure... sure you did..." and right at that time, my moral teacher came in and Fish had to get out.

I feel so mean now but at that time, I really hated him. Its so easy to bully him hehe.

And got one more guy who was really sweet who sat with me and listened to everything and poked my arm when I cried. I don't know if you read this BJ, but that was really nice of you. 100 XP to Magikarp!!

Throughout the day, I got more and more pissed.

I feel so unappreciated. After everything I've been through with drama and in the end this happens. How can you ask someone to auditiona and go find and beg others to audition and then tell her that she got in and in the end, not even a word from anyone except the absence of her name on a piece of paper.

I feel so betrayed and confused.

And really upset.

And I kinda want the whole drama team to turn out crappy and in tatters.

And I want them to be sucky without me.

And I want this Clairey girl to suck.

And I want them to beg me to be a part of the team just so I can reject them though this isn't likely to happen.

Oh well, in school just keep quiet about it. In my blog, blog shit.











No comments:

Post a Comment