Friday, December 28, 2012

A Very Miserable Christmas

For the first time in my life, I am very happy to be miserable on Christmas time!

By miserable I mean Les Miserables because I just watched it!!!! And to all my friend who I promised to watch it with, if you're on, I'm on. Can always watch it twice ma!

I'm not going to say anything because I am considerate to those who haven't watched it.

But I knew how the story goes already so I wasn't really surprised by the story.

Oh and I'm really upset because there was an awkward sex scene!! And there were annoying boys laughing at the dramatic parts agh!!

Stupid la! Seriously ruined my whole movie.

But I feel so light and airy right now and my heart is so full of love! A heart full of song. I'm doing everything all wrong lol.

Ok la I can't keep my thoughts to myself I have to talk about it!

Fantine's I dreamed a see was like meh... So teary. Eponine was so flirty in the movie! Like how she looks at Marius and how she smiles at him.

I kinda like Cosette more in the movie.

Ok la! I won't speak about it anymore for now. Maybe next week I shall unleash my fandom.

No comments:

Post a Comment