Friday, December 14, 2012

Fears

Everybody got fears right? I got millions of fears so I thought I could list my top 3.

1. Fear of failing in life.
This is why I'm so obsessed about figuring out the future. Oh update! I'm also considering opening my own business.

Anyway, I'm mildly competitive and when I become mildly competitive, I get mean. Lol, and its not even my self evaluation eh! People actually tell me upfront that I am a bitch in competitions which I take seriously.

So I actually get competitive with my cousins because I want to be the best among them but its not easy. They are the kind people that go to Europe and other famous oversees places to study... on scholarship some more! Becoming engineers and such how to beat? By becoming smarter and richer of course! Wadafa.

Have to beat have to beat have to beat have to win have to win have to win.

2. Fear of criticism.
When I do something or meet people or talk to a large group of people and I'm feeling particularly unconfident that day, I'd spend the whole day thinking if people are criticising me.

But now I know, that the person who critisizes me is myself and if people to critisize me, then its constructive criticism.

But I'd still blog crap about them if they critisize me lol.

3. Fear of rejection.
I've only confessed my feelings to one boy in my life and got rejected ngaw. But nevermind! It doesn't matter. It's great blogging substance lol.

I also fear being rejected like when I lose in some competitions but nevermind la, failure is the first step to success and often is the hardest step to get by. And its nice to know that I'm on my way up the ladder :D

Learn from failure and all that right?

No comments:

Post a Comment