Friday, December 07, 2012

Kitteh

(5th Dec 2012)
 
Quite a productive week for me. Here are the things that went through my week.

1. Drunk people are scary
I don't like it when people lose control on their soberness.. its scary.
 
And just now, my uncle passed out on the spot where I laid out a mattress nicely and sneezed all over it. I am still considerably pissed at that. Harrumph.. I ended up sleeping on the hard ground.

2. Children hate me
And I hate them. But secretly, I seek their approval. Like my nephew, Mason cried whenever I'm in a 2 feet radius from him. Bu my other nephew, Ashraff likes me. And my newborn niece, Gabriella seems to like me too!

But I love Gabby's brother, McCain the most because I can bully him as much as I want and he will always forgive me. Last week, I made him cry by tellin him my little brother doesn't want to see him.

3. Awkward family conversations
During the time I'm in kampung, I don't even want to try to have mindlessly small talk with my cousins. There's really nothing to talk about because they're all either working or in university. I'm the youngest girl in my mom's side of the family.

Beside, they probably think I'm stupid because of my lack of survival skills and common sense and abundance of social awkwardness.

4. I gotta hold my bowel movement around here
And that is because there is a shortage of water around here. And I like to know that I am able to clean my ass with ease.

Its almost midnight now and people are still drunk downstairs.

5. I really can't sleep

6. Im running out of topics to write about.

7. Look at this hen and her eggs!!



I didn't know a hen could lay so many eggs.
 
I was really tempted to steal an egg and bring it home so I can have a pet chicken. Then I remembered the turd part.
 
And now, I'm too lazy to write....
 
(7th  Dec 2012)
Look at all the rambutans I can't reach to eat!
 

 
Look at all the durians that fell from the durian tree behind the house! For those people who never tasted durian, no, it doesn't taste like rotten onions. I don't know what these orang putih mean when they say a durian tastes and smells foul. I LOVE IT!!!

Look at the kitteh that can't decide whether she loves me or hates me! Her name is Becky the Kitteh.
 

Look at the hen and its babies that are getting uglier by the day! Small fluffy newly hatched chicks are cuter.
 
But the outcome is the same anyway. They're gonna get eaten.
 
 
And here is a video for your entertainment of my Big Brother, Big Sister, Little Brother and me bullying Becky the Kitteh and her mom, Blacky The Catteh. Big Sister was telling my little brother that he should go to Sunday School early. And the lady at the end talking to me is Becky the Kitteh's owner, my aunt.
 
Yeah I know.
 
We're badasses.
 


2 comments: