Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Too Much Exclamation Marks

Bite my tongue because Les Miserables is so close within my grasp!

I was already on a high when I just finished watching Raising Hope season 2 so I looked for interviews of Lucas Neff on youtube and one of those annoying 30 seconds ad on the video started playing and it was Les Miserables' ad!!!

Its like God is giving me a sign that my life will change forever once I watch this!

Haiya now that I think about it, filling up forms for school next year is such a silly thing to do every year. But, oh well! Next year is my last year of secondary school! Better cherish my time filling up my secondary school form because University forms must be so much more complicated.

Friends!! I miss you guys so much! I really can't wait to meet you guys once school reopens!

I'll write more later la.

No comments:

Post a Comment