Thursday, December 20, 2012

Story Time Again

Balance has once again been restored for I have gone shopping even if its just for a brief moment of time. I bought this top which I have been lusting for for the longest time (two months to be exact) and it costs RM 32.90.





And here is I wearing it. I think it will look good with yellow pants or dark jeans. Actually I think it will go with anything la, its very versatile.

I think I may have passed my cardigan phase because I'm growing quite tired of it already. Every time I go out, 90% of the time I will be wearing a cardigan.

I am now into cutesy "Korean" fashion!



Like this! Sort of like the one I just bought. The only thing that I can't work with are the cold weather outfits and its really cold there so its like 40% winter fashion.

Speaking of Korea, I haven't gotten any news of how Ben and Elvena did there. Did we win? Did we not win? :D Ah! Can't wait to find out!

Now I will go to the real purpose I am writing this which is story of back when my granddad died.... All bow their heads...

Well, for the funeral, a lot of people came to the house immediately when they found out. Maybe even the whole village.

I slept really late the first night because there were so many things to do and a lot of people were downstairs to talk to so I woke up really grouchy the next morning. It didn't help that I was forced awake.

Then, I saw a boy around my age a few feet from me just waking up and I don't know who he was lol. To clear up any uh... misunderstanding, everybody slept at the upstairs living room, on mattresses.

So I stared at him in a sleepy looking way until I realised that it was rude to stare. So I got up, folded my mattress and soon, I could whisper to ask where was the towel.

And throughout the process of getting ready, I passed the boy a lot of times and I tried to be freindly because he must be one of my cousins or something but he seemed kinda distant somehow.

Anyway, the whole day of the funeral, I didn't see him and completely forgot about him. I thought he was just someone's son who helped with the house or something. Or maybe his dad was too drunk to drive so they stayed the night.

Then! My uncle came into the living room late at night while some of my cousins and siblings were chilling and asked us if we saw the boy and this is where I learn that he was MISSING! Gasp!

Apparently he is from Sipitang or somewhere equally far and he and his dad came here to pay their respect for my granddad. I got mixed info about his age but its either 16 like me or 25 like my brother. I think he looks 16. And he got some kind of problem in school and had to quit school. So maybe he is 25 dunno la. And he is one of my distant cousins so they lived in the house for a while.

And then the whole night, my dad and uncles went out looking for him. I don't remember why we didn't call the police for help. I thnk there was that thing where 24 hours has to pass before you can report a missing person.

At around 1am, my brother woke up and went downstairs to use the toilet and I hurried downstairs after him to use it first lol. And then when I went outside, I saw my dad's car pull up and the kid was back yay! All safe and sound.

My brother went out and we asked Daddy to dish out the gossip and the only thing he told me was that that kid's dad was very very very angry... hmph... Men. Got no gossip bone.

And not only that! My dad drove all the way to Sipitang or wherever it is the boy lived and got the rest of his family which were his sisters and baby brother.

Then I went upstairs to tell my aunts about it and we got their mattress ready for them and soon enough, I got the rest of the gossip.

Apparently, the boy stupidly went into the forest behind the house to get some reception (theres no reception in the house) on his phone and he got lost and tried to walk back home. And by home, its his home not my family's house. He walked about 20km in the dark when my dad found him. And not even by bus, HE WALKED. Wa. Da. Fa? He could've been kidnapped or murdered or raped OMG how can he do something so careless???  Thank goodness la we found him! And the father was too afraid to tell my family what happened because he thinks he would just trouble us. Silly eh, we would obviously help.

That's just gossip la of course, could be true, could be not.

Then, the young people of the house got blamed because we made the boy feel unwelcome and that was partly the reason he ran away... Pffft. So the next day, I tried hard to be welcoming to them. And the baby was the only one that responded to my welcomeness. T__T

Haih, I wish I had been more brave and made friends with them. They are my cousins after all. Maybe they'll come for christmas or something and wecoul paint each other's nails and we could talk about our lives and with the boy I could ask him why he ran away yada yada yada. The boy is quite cute also la, not that I would do anything about that. Ehem.

I'm not that kind of girl.
 

1 comment: