Thursday, February 28, 2013

So Tired But Still Blog

A guy kinda pissed me off today.

I and another guy in front odd me was making weird car sounds to mimic the construction sounds outside and the guy next to me said...

"As a girl, its embarrassing for you to do that."

And I wouldn't have thought anything about it if he hadn't said it in this condescending voice.

So I said,

"I'm not restricted to the kampung ways."

Not my best argument ever.... Ish!

I really wonder how people can be so 'inside' their heads like that. Just cause YOU deem it inappropriate in your head, doesn't mean others will.

I'll make my car sounds if I want to. Its my problem if it embarrasses me.

Ok ok on to a happier topic. Hornbill is my school's yearly magazine and its beautiful every year. I lost the one that I bought last year's though....

But this year's pictures... Haiya! All the pictures of me looks so spastic! Like every single one. I'm not a very photogenic person.... *weep

But its ok! *bangs table

I'm happy cause at least I have a good amount of my pictures in it even though mostly ugly ones! PMR straight A's, SINDEX, drama, class and clubs photos, and random pics on events. (Yeap, I'm showing off But now I realize its not such a big achievement anyways)

I'll share the pics next time if I can. mostly my spastic pics.

I love Hornbill magazine also cause that is when all the gossiping happens! I love gossip even though its bad but, there's a thrill in it! I don't know how, but I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about right?

Its like you're in on a big secret or something like that.

Oh ya, this week we started or kokum and its so tiring to have to stay back in school everyday except for Friday. Then at night have to go for tuition again.

But I'm planning to change that. The Add Maths tuition I go to sucks. The teacher comes in class, gives you an example and then goes out to teach the OTHER classes. I paid for her to teach me for two hours didn't I???!!! If I'm stuck at one question then I have to wait for her to come back and I think my tinge is totally wasted like that. So no worth the RM 100 I pay once a month. So I'm planning to change to Mr Dennis.

Rumour has it that he is an awesome teacher. And he only charges RM 80 a month!

Then I'm planning to go to Cikgu Awang for chemistry but the time is just not right. I'm deciding between him or Dennis and its so hard to make up my mind.

I'll probably go to Awang for chem and Dennis for Add Maths.

Haiya don't know la. I really can't think nowadays because life is so disorienting and stressful. Last night I arrive home and straight away slept. I have never been that tired before!

And in class whenever I have no work to do, my first thought would be to sleep because I'm not sure when I can have the chance to sleep again.

And and and! My pimples are getting worse! My eyebags are getting so large you can store stuff in it! My hair is sticking out NUUUUU!!!

And most of the time I don't even care because there's always some kind of work I have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment