Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Konichiwa! And I'll Say Hi If I Want To

Even when there's absolutely no topic to talk about, this girl can come up with anything.

To all my blogger friends, see that I put an ad up there? Legend has it that I'll earn money from it so lets give that a try and let it be for a few months. If you guys wanna try it out too then sign up to nuffnang and type type type and you're done!

Yesterday at school it was announced that my school is offering Japanese lessons from now on! Got the teacher already also! Its just that I can't take it cause I was born at the wrong year. I'm sorry that I didn't plan my birth correctly hmph!

So nice la to be a 13 year old now when you can take such an exciting subject! If it was Korean then I would be more excited oh and fight for my right to take the subject!!!

Wouldn't it be nice to walk past the teacher and call out Konichiwa Sensei! or Anyeong Sengnim!!

At least I think that is how you say your greetings.

Actually, I really hate it when you pass a teacher and say hello with a bright smile and they ignore you. After all the emphasis the school makes to respect our elders and make sure to give our greetings but yet, we get ignored anyway! It is really embarrassing okay! No wonder students choose to ignore teachers.

And we can't even say Hi! It must be Good Morning or something formal but I refuse! I will say Hi if I want to!

And you know what else passes me off?

The library in my school is almost NEVER open and I am left outside sweating and ending up not studying.

Back when the old librarian hasn't retired, the library was always open in the afternoon.

For the past three years I have been a librarian but as time passes it seems like the school library is getting worse by the year.

Today there were a total of only three people in the library including me and that's nice, no distraction. But after an hour the library was closed because the teacher had to go to class.

Where are all the librarians you ask? Well, all of them quit because even if they come for duty, even they couldn't enter. Which is why I quit being a librarian, its such a waste of time.

And and and!!!!!

Lol, this doesn't really piss me off because I don't do much wrong in school because I am a lazy potato and do anything I can to sit still and sleep but my school also installed all these cameras all around the school. If I counted, I think there would be around 20 cameras around.

But still meh, doesn't affect me much. *lazy potato speaking

I really do feel so lazy right now! I have no homework to do so I have no motivation to get my books out and study for the sake of studying but I know I should ahhhh I don't know, I'll procrastinate and do it later.

My classes are so laid back. In maths, teacher almost never gives out homework. In english, teahcer is happy if we even write the date. In chemistry, teacher just hangs her mouth like a fish and stretches out the homework due date. In physics, there has been no homework up till now. Its like Form 4 all over again!

I realy feel like I should seize the oppurtunity to relax while I still can... but I know I shouldn't!!!! Something or someone should really kick me in the ass to get me up and going.

I am so torn....


---In the end, Crystal's conscience won and she went off to study for probably about 5 minutes until she gets a headache and goes to bed---


 
*big shiny eyes
I am so obsessed with this manghwa!!! GOONG FTW!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment