Friday, February 08, 2013

Happy Birthday!!!!!! :DDDDDD

Thought I forgot didn't you?

We met in the year 2006 when we were both 10 years old. She says when she first saw me she hated me T__T and when I saw her, I didn't care who she was.

But then, everything changed the year after that! I think it was because we both joined a dancing thing then her friends turned their back on her and we both kinda just hung out after that.


Here is us playing dress up last year in my room!
That's not my bra, that's just the dress tag. I wore my dress wrongly.
My favorite memory of us was in Form 2 when she invited me to her school's prom. I wore the exact same dress as in the picture. We talked for hours and hours and hours about everything and anything!
If I could describe her in one word, it would be... KIND. She is seriously kind. She brought me shopping last year! She knows me so well... Maybe I should bring her shopping this time too?
Anyway, I'm gonna take this best friends quiz and she'll tell me how much I score. At least, I hope she reads this.
1. Who is their current celebrity crush?
-Robert Pattinson.

2. What is their favorite sport?
-Handball (Bola Jaring)??

3. What is their favorite TV show?
-How I Met Your Mother? Aw man, I don't know this one.

4. Name all the people in their direct family (mom/dad/sister/brother etc.)
-Aw man.. Sherly, Darlene and one more little girl?

5. What is their favorite school subject?
-English.

6. What teacher can't they stand?
-Her physics or chemistry. The one who said don't use blue pen.

7. Name ten objects in their room
-Novels, a bed, a table, magazines, wall sticker, cupboard, curtains, radio (?), shoes, school books.

8. What are they allergic to?
-Prawns!!!! Or shellfish.

9. Who are they currently dating?
-Nate.

10. Who do they have a major crush on?
-Nate?

11. Who is their worst enemy?
-Mean girls in school.

12. What is their favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate and mint?

13. What do they do when they're angry?
Sulk lol.

14. What is their favorite song at the moment?
Let Me Sign... I think?

15. Who is their role model?
-I have no idea I'm sorry!!!

16. What are they scared of?
Failing in big exams.

17. What is their favorite pizza topping?
Hawaiin Chicken.

18. When is their birthday?
7th February 2013.

19. What religion are they?
-Muslim

20. What is their favorite animal?
- Cat.

21. What is their favorite food?
-Lasagna. At least thats what she ordered last time.

22. Where have they been on vacation to?
-Singapore! Philippines!

23. What is their dream car?
-Something sleek la.

25. What is their favorite season?
-Autumn

26. Which country would they most like to visit?
-Paris.

27. What is their favorite item of clothing?
-She wanted this leather jacket from Cotton On.

28. What piercings do they have?
-Ear piercings.

29. What was the last thing they got grounded for?
-For nothing. Or maybe spending too much money ka that?

30. What is their most embarrassing moment?
 -When she fell down in my school bazaar last year lol. Honestly I'm not sure.
I just realised what a bad friend I am....
Anyway....
Dear Tiara,
You are an amazing friend! And I'm sorry if lately I have been distant and whatever, its just mood swings. Hormones... *hand gesture
OMG You're 17 now!!!! Its been 7 years already can you believe that!
It seems like just yesterday that we were jumping across that huge drain and walking back and forth to tuition. And talking at that swing in front of tuition. And remember that haunted house??? Scared me everytime we passed it. And remember that dead cat on the way to tuition and we saw it rot the whole year? Lololol.
I hope that you get an awesome 17th birthday ya! Blog about it!
In 3 years, we'll be 20 and probably in University.
In 13 years, we'll be at the peak of our career and probably with kids.
In 24 years, we'll be 40 and complaining about mid-life crisis lol.
But I hope that we'll still be friends forever! And if we ever drift apart (knock wood), I hope we'll meet each other again and go to your place at Paris and drink tea while basking in bikinis under the sun.
And come lets hang out sometime in CNY? I'm going to kampung for a while though.
Love,
Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment