Thursday, February 21, 2013

What If, That Is The Question

I take it back. There are a lot of homework now.

Its just that I'm too forgetful to think about it. And I'm too lazy to touch it. And that I choose to ignore it. "Is it still there if I think its not there?"

It dawned on me that I should really start doing my homework every night because today, my Add Maths teacher screamed at the class because we didn't show respect to him. I'm traumatic now!

I definitely don't ever want to be at the receiving end of his anger!

He gave me the kick in the ass that I needed to get my head out of the clouds.

And today we had a pop quiz and I didn't do a lot of the questions eventhough its really simple and agh I'm really scared he'll scold me and demand an explanation why my homework is magically done and perfect while my pop quizzes are crap.

I won't torrent off other peoples work la then! Meaning I won't cheat on homeworks.

Aiya... Add Maths is so frustrating!

Also, now I'm looking for some good tuition classes. I've already started Add Maths and now I wanna go find physics, chemistry and maths classes because I need someone there to push me on doing work. I don't do self motivation. Someone else has to motivate me. Either by smart people looking smirking at me when I fail or teachers shaking their heads when I look outside the window and not listening to teacher, anyone will push me if my brain interprets it as a challenge. Just not myself because my criticism to myself is not that important. Does that make sense?

No, I don't imagine so.

Chemistry is especially cause I tried my best last year to not do anything chemistry related because the teacher was so boring and made me sleepy every single time. Sometimes, I get hungry which is worse because I don't concentrate at all when I'm hungry. Basically, I didn't care if I failed. Horrific, I know.

But this year cannot! I must pass and possibly get an A! Which means catching up on the Form 4 topics. Oh God, I'm already feeling the stress and all I'm doing is thinking about doing work and not actually doing it. Horrific horrific!!!

Sigh, I'm just scared. Is it better to try as hard as you can and yet fail, or not try at all? I would have said it is better to try but now I kinda see why some people don't try. They're afraid that all that hard work will be for nothing and its so devastating when you work the best you can and yet not get what you want.

But then again, I also know that it would break your heart to ask 'what if'to yourself. What if I tried to do my best in SPM, Crystal asked, as she sweeped leaves of her employer's backyard lol. NO THAT WILL NOT  HAPPEN!

I will take my SPM results knowing that I have studied my ass off for it!

BUT I AM SUCH A LAZY PERSON NOWADAYS HOW CAN???!!!!!!

My chemistry books are right in front of me but I get angry everytime I pick up my pen and start writing. It's so frustrating because I know I can procrastinate and yet, I feel way too guilty to do so. ACTUALLY EVEN RIGHT NOW I'M PROCRASTINATING GAHHHH *PULL HAIR!!!!

Okay, I should calm down.... take a deep breath and try blogging out my worries....

Which I'm doing now...

I am so tempted to copy someone's experiment report but no no no, that is not the right thing to do. I have to do it myself or not I'll never get smarter!

Should I study now? Yeah I really should. Thank you Teacher Kenneth for the ass kicking. I appreciate that scream of yours.

I knew that he doesn't read my blog and that's why I wrote that haha. I wouldn't say that to him, later he thinks I like him hahahahaha.

Now, little fact if the day, sodium buns brightly and rapidly with a yellow flame and liberates white fumes which becomes a white solid at the end of the reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment