Monday, February 04, 2013

To Take Or Not To Take

I only spent 2 hours sleeping last night and I don't feel sleepy during school at all! What is this sorcery?!

Today at school Sarah told me that narrator guy has a girlfriend and I feel so broken hearted right now... Its ridiculous! I've only seen him once and already I'm like this.

But but but all the Disney movies said....

Nevermind.

Did you guys know about my love hate relationship with EST (English For Science and Technology)?

Well I've been wanting to drop the subject because its so useless and such a waste of time but my mother won't let me. She says its a free Aa right there.

Its my choice right!!!

EST is a really tricky subject because the smallest mistake will drop you down to an E from an A. True story.

Forgot a word in that important point of yours? Too bad, FAILED! My parents can't seem to understand that!

And I had to write about Genetically Modified Food in class which I actually got an A for but what if I hadn't known a thing about it??? If I had no ability to spout some bullshit out at that time how?

Today we wrote about seed propagation and cloning/tissue culture which I have absolutely no idea about and that was SPM question on 2006! Thank God Chong was there to save the day lol.

And I have nobody there that I am close to. There is only about 9 people in the class and I don't really talk to any of them. I mean none who I would tell my secrets or my problems to. I just sit there pretending to read a book or pretend to sleep.

If not, I'll feel stupid.

Seth abandoned me. BJ abandoned me. Hafiz abandoned me. Only Kooks loves me now!

I seriously wanted to drop it so badly...

But then today, my mom finally let me drop the subject!! I begged and begged and begged and finally she snapped and said do whatever you please!

Once that weight is lifted off my shoulders its easier to think for myself now. When she said that I was taken aback and felt so light and airy.

I was getting ready to write the letter when I thought that its actually not as bad as I made it out to be. It was just me being rebellious yet again.

I actually want to stay in EST! I can make new friends. I can ace the subject. I can totally have fun.

I realised that if I just stole looking at the negative part of things, there is actually something beautiful in it.

Lol why so emo la me.

So I guess I'm taking this subject and honestly I'm quite scared. I'm sure its gonna be hard but somehow things will be ok.

I hope.

Oh yeah, and today I beat Garrett in arm wrestling. I hope he didn't just lose on purpose...



Look at Kooks disturbing me while I'm trying to do chemistry work!

No comments:

Post a Comment