Wednesday, February 06, 2013

I Have Nothing Amazing To Contribute

They say that if you are torn in choices, just flip a coin and the one face that you hope will turn up will be the answer. So I fllipped a coin and I hoped that I will be taking EST.

Then the coin turned up on the EST side so I'm happy!! :D

And you know what, EST is pretty fun.

Today we talked about cloning in humans and whether or not we agree with it. Personally I don't because we are meant to be this way so why fight against what is natural right?

Its like a toy. Its meant to work a certain way but if you push it too hard beyond its capabilities, it'll get broken.

Still I still had fun talking about it with our small group of 8 people.

That's right. Eight! Including teacher. And next week it'll probably be six or five.

Today we talked about all these people having cloning done to live or to get babies or to replicate an organ.

And there was this one case teacher told us about when this little girl got her head blown off by a shotgun and she lived literally with half a brain. Cool or not???

And we talked about how girls need to keep warm and guys need to keep cool because if we don't then somehow there will be something wrong with our reproductive system. Girls, notice that when you drink cold water during your period you get cramps? Right right or not?

And I have never had a sore throat from eating hot food and surprisingly a guy in class said he did!! I didnt know that was possible.

I love these things!

There's this boy in class, Voon and he's so kind, smart, good looking and open. I don't know why but I admire these kinds of guys.

And he's athletic! Perfect.

Lol why am I like this.

Anyway I'm glad he's a friend now cause I kinda feel lonely in EST and there's only three people I talk with comfortably. Garrett, Chong and Voon. All guys. Nuuuuu!!! I want some girl friends!

Haih its okay la. They're a pretty cool trio though a little shy. Except Chong. Chong has no shame lol.

And you can ask them anything about boy stuff. And Voon said something amazing that I went wow for just now!

I can't tell you what (I'm sorry) but it just made his naive and innocent demeanor that much more attractive. Clue : He said something very good boy. And its probably a private thing so I shouldn't blog about it. Aahhh I'll stop now.

Gasp could this be yet another crush??? No no no. Its just admiration.

You know, I find that nowadays, I tend to be wayyyy more honest than I was in Form 1. In Form 1, whenever something or someone impresses me, I would keep quiet because later that someone will think differently. Like if its a guy, he would think I like him or something ridiculous like that.

But I tend to just tell people what I think now. Of course it has to be a positive comment la. I'm sure if I pass too many negative comments someone will punch me someday.

Maybe its cause people are more matured now too I guess.

Plus, everyone likes being told that they're doing a great job right! I mean, I love gettin reassurance from people that I'm doing something right. And daddy said treat people the way you want to e treated.

So that will be my first February resolution.

VALUE PEOPLE.

Oh ya, and today I talked to someone who I don't really like in class. And when I talked to her without any prejudice, it was actually nice. She says some pretty wise stuff and although I still have some uneasy feelings about her, its still not nice to dislike someone without reason right?

But how do you control dislike? I would love to love hot weather if I could but I just don't. I hate it to the core of my heart. Even in class, I would go to the last seat at the back just to get some fan and wind. Even in Bio I would sit at the same sit under the fan although its more practical to choose a seat nearer to teacher. Its just so stressful being hot (lolololol).

I can't control my dislike!!!

Lol, but I think I'm getting over my dislike for this person. I don't know.

Well I've done my bit on the internet which is talking about crap again. But someone out there might find this crap genius right?

Right???

No comments:

Post a Comment