Thursday, February 14, 2013

Goong

Here's a post about things going on in my life based on pictures I took in my phone.



My school on Sports Day and a random mandarin orange plastic bag on the floor. Oh hehehe, I think thats mine.

We all ate A LOT of mandarin oranges! The school gave them to us for free yay and I absolutely love free
stuff!

Sarah showed us her skills of finding the sweetest oranges O.O but I still don't understand how she does it. She says find the ones which have air in them? For me, I just smell them because the sour ones always have this smell on them. Gah... don't know how to explain.

Guess its just based on luck for those who can't find the difference hahahaha!


Donovan, Daniel, Sarah.
Enjoying their oranges! Sigh, one of the best things of Chinese New Year in Lok Yuk, free food lol but I'm not sure bout other schools lah.

Well, Sports Day in my school came and went. It was actually quite nice to hang out with friends without the thought of homework at the back of my mind.

And I think my openness with boys should go down a notch or two. Its getting out of control....






A cat gave decided to make her nest at my backyard. FML man! I really hate the responsibility of taking care of 6 more cats and almost all he kittens have some sort of eye disease! I'd take them to the vet but each cat would cost around RM 50 to vaccinate. Would you be so kind as to do that? I'm not.



And Kooks is a father!! Nuuuuuu!!!! Eye disease and non-existent tail ugh. But then the black kitten died in the drain. I think the mother cat disposed the corpse.




This hibiscus tree in my backyard is given to me by my science teacher back in Form 2. We were learning about the organs in flowers and I said to her that I love her plants and she gave me a few branches the next day. I decided that she is the best teacher ever that day.


So pretty!

Kooks looking over his land with the aura of power surrounding him.

Kooks is healthy and active and happy again!!! Wahhh my baby is really getting bigger! But it seems like his love for me is directly proportional to his hunger.


I went back to kampung yesterday and look what I found : Mini Kittehs!!! Blacky the Catteh has finally given birth to four little kittehs! And they're all black fur ones. What is this sorcery???! It seems like just yesterday that Blacky and Becky (the daughter) came her to kampung from KK.

And all the kittens are healthy and active unlike the ones that nests behind my house.



And my family is planning to adopt one or two of these puppies from kampung. And yes, I sound like that when I'm happy. I used this app that picks out the scenes for you and all you have to do is pick out a song and theme. I chose the cute theme and I am in love with this song!

Normally the fur is like short and stubby, kinda like eyebrows lol but their fur is long and so bunny like! In the original video I went crazy over them but my voice is too annoying so just see the edited version la.

Chinese New Year holidays has started and that means a whole week of not having to wake up early or go home late!!!

For others, it would be much more eventful than mine because they would be wearing all new clothes, going to relatives' houses, receiving ang paos and eating all the chinese food. For me, it would just be sleeping, watching running man and reading this new manga, Goong.


Goong 0.3 at MangaFox.me
For Valentine's Day, I am forming a one sided relationship with this manga. HAPPIEST RELATIONSHIP EVER!!!

This manga brings out feelings I didn't know I had lol.


Look at the picture! This scene alone makes me choke in happiness and sadness at the same time!

It makes me go NUUUUUUU!!!!! WHYYYYY!!!! OH SH**! GASP! AWWW! WTH HAHHAHAHA! CHOKEINHAPPINESS....

Sometimes all these at the same time.

Ok blogging about Goong makes me want to continue reading it.


No comments:

Post a Comment