Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy V Day

As you all know, yesterday was Valentine's Day and surprisingly it was the most eventful one so far.

I was annoyed that morning when my phone rang and someone texted me on midnight if I wanted to go out that day.

Oh btw, the name of the person will not be mentioned. Feel free to guess.

Okay anyway, at first I was like OMG WTF MAN HOW DARE YOU WAKE ME FROM MY SLUMBER!!?? But then I just texted "why?"

And then he replied back, "Don't you want to? :(... " which irked me cause guys who use smileys are sissies in my opinion.

But in my disorientedness, I just said, "Okay la. When and where?"

Secretly in my heart I was kinda happy and excited lol. I couldn't even go back to sleep for a few hours! Heeeeeee!

We set up the time at 12.30pm at 1Borneo and as expected on V Day, it was a little to crowded for my taste but surprisingly, I didn't meet anyone who I would say hi to.

I won't go into detail on the whole thing cause it would be too long to write and I'm in no mood to write long posts today.

But the best part was that he bought me to eat at this Chinese restaurant where I ordered this big cheese baked rice with pork and oh my, I'm salivating thinking about it!

THEN HE PAID FOR THE MEAL WHICH WAS LIKE RM40+++!

So nice!

After that we just hung out around and then at last we went to Starbucks. Hmmm... This seems familiar lol.

Then we just talked and talked and talked about everything and nothing. He told me about how he wants to start a business one day and buy a big mansion and get a fast sports car and have lots of girls swooning everytime he passes. *roll eyes... Men.

And I talked about clothes, beauty and all my friends and *coughasasshole#1cough*.

We talked for such a long time. It was the longest time that I can remember just sitting down and talk without doing anything else. It was nice lol.

Then we stopped talking for a while and shared a comfortable pause and so I bought about my feelings for him. I've always known that we had a 'thing' and so my heart beat wildly against my rib cage when he called out my name. Softly la, he didn't scream it out.

I was thinking about how I was going to handle it if he confessed. How??? I would be cool if course. At least, as cool as can be. I'd say that I'll think about it and then consult my friends and of course blog it out hahahahahaha. Oh crap....

Then he said....

"I'm glad to have a friend like you"

*glass shatter

*pin drop

*crickets chirp



Then I woke up lololol.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment