Thursday, February 07, 2013

Annoying Store People

Today I went out to the shops near my school with some of my friends and things just infuriated me so much!!!

Almost every store we went to acted like we were criminals out to steal their items! Sometimes I want to throw money to their faces just to say 'I got money!! I don't need to steal!!'

Like in Guardian, this dude said to us, "Are you done cooling yourselves?" Well that would have hurt if the sole reason we were there was to leech on the aircon. But I wanted to buy a new moisturiser bha.

And then when I was paying for it, the dude asked me to help him pay for it. He was probably joking but it was still awkward and uncomfortable for me. Especially just after he just said something mean.

Him : Pay mine as well?
Me : Um.... Ok?

* Cashier hands me my change and receipt.

Him : Have you paid these? *pushes his 'pills' towards me
Me : Um... No? *run away

And this happened in the supermarket as well! We took a picture together when this worker asked if we took a picture in this mean harsh tone. So we said yes la cause we did. And then nothing happened. So was the point of using the tone if we didn't do anything wrong????

Never going there AGAIN! Or going to that Guardian!

I'm going to Watsons only. Their service is always nice and polite.

When I open my own boutique all my salesgirls will be polite and helpful. If not then I myself will take care of the boutique.

Oh ya, haven't you heard? I want to become a businesswoman now.

No comments:

Post a Comment