Saturday, February 16, 2013

Random Questions Day 1

1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
- Closed definitely cause have you ever seen Monster's Inc??? That's what I imagine happening to me at night. I've tried to conquer my fear of monsters and ghosts and anything paranormal by purposely sleeping with it open but I can't go to sleep with the thought of it. So in the end, I get up and close them.

2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
-Pshhh yeah of course who wouldn't? Free stuff is the best. But in the end I won't use them and they rot in the closet.

3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
-Tucked out. Its so hot already in this weather and with the sheets tucked in again.... *disregard the fact that I have aircon installed.

4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
-LOL NO. Is that what the kids nowadays do?

5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
-I used to use them for PMR and stick them onto random parts of the house like bathroom, fridge, mirror and yeah that was useful. Till now, I still find some around the house. But now I don't find uses for them anymore.

6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
-Even cutting them out is a nuissance haha. And I never have the courage to use them or the memory to remember that I have them. I won a RM10 coupon for my school koperasi in Form 3 and it rotted in my bag. What a waste...


7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
-I guess bees. I mean you can't do anything if a bear attacks you right? If its bees you can run to water and.... either way you die lol.
 
8:Do you have freckles?
-No but I'd gratefully trade them in for my pimples. Ugh, so annoying.
 
9:Do you always smile for pictures?
-YES. MUST. I look stupid if I don't smile. Like I'm trying too hard to look cool or something.
 
10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
-People breathing on my skin. People looking while I use the computer or phone. When people are loudly talking in the cinema. When people in front of me take too long to take an order. When people are in my personal bubble.
 
Speaking of people invading my personal bubble, there was this one time in class when teacher wasn't alone that I was sitting beside this guy cause Leon needed to use my place for hanging up the curtains.
 
Then when a group of us were talking, this guy, L, accindentally poked his knees on my butt!!! MY PERSONAL BUBBLE!!!! Ugh. So I moved a bit la, then comes that knee again and again I moved over. Then it happened again. So I told him that its bugging me.
 
"Why does your knees always poke my ass????"
 
And he said "Manada!" (Where got?) "Perasan oh kau kan?"
 
So basically he said I was sensitive and think too much. Thank goodness after that time recess came and we all forgot about it and became good friends lol. Kids.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment