Thursday, August 16, 2012

Building Abs Along The Way

I just watched the movie This Means War this morning. Its about two spies who happen to be bet friends who happen to fall in love with the same girl. And because they're spies, right, they go to extreme means to impress the girl.

And it was so fun to watch!!!! I love spy movies or anything cool like that!!! Like Batman (Bruce Wayne is hot), Mission Impossible (Tom Cruise is hot!!), Avengers (have you seen Captain America???!! I love Ironman the most though!), Spiderman (the first movie was the coolest, but the most recent one.... that ass!) and lots of other action movies la!

Except Transformers. I always imagined that the movie heroes are cool because they never complain and do what they do with such coolness. And they always keep their cool! But stupid Sam always complains... so... don't like!!

Anyway, I super duper love This Means War because they don't have just one hot man, they have TWO!!! *jumps on bed


TOM HARDY!!! I am totally going fangirl for this guy.

I don't know in real life but in the movie, I'd totally pick him over the other spy.

Yeah la, Chris Pine is cute too I guess.

Actually, I think Chris Pine is cuter than Tom Hardy by about 3.8734813%. But I have grown up! I choose to look at what's on the inside rather than looks! *pat self on back... or rather Tom pats my back

In the movie FDR (Chris Pine) is so arrogant and stuck up and such a playboy. Normally, that would be the guy I would be more attracted to (I'm always attracted to assholes who treat me like shit because I subconsciencely seek their approval).

But this time, (Tuck) Tom Hardy is the guy I was rooting for!!! Or, not rooting for because if the he got the girl, I would be infinitely jealous.

Maybe its the fact that Tuck was British and we all know British guys are sexy. But its more than that. He seemed much more caring and sweeter and his smile and jokes makes my heart melt. Now, if only I can find a guy like that. He has to be my age, speaks English well or there would be a language barrier between us since my Malay isn't that great and I can't speak Chinese at all. And he has to get a minimum 7A's in PMR.

Hmm, wait maybe that is a little too high of an expectation.

Ok ok.... 6A's then!!

Plus, he must have the proper etiquette and not be so rhapsodic as to encompass me with yucky I love you, you MUST LOVE ME BACK OR I'LL DIE OUT OF DEHYDRATION BECAUSE MY TEARS ARE FALLING AS LONG AS YOU DON'T ADMIT WE WERE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER CAN I CALL YOU MY WIFE NOW???!!!! kind of crap. And then.... he must bring out the better ME in ME.

OMG I JUST REMEMBERED!!! When I was 13, I jokingly told Jes that I wanted a boyfriend. Little did I know that she thought I was serious and since she had a lot of contacts at that time, gave a guy my number.

So that night, a guy from La Salle texted me and said Jes gave him my number when I asked who he was. I was like, WHY JES WHYYYY???! So, I just said oh... haha.

It was okay at first. I thought he was just trying to be friend (so naive!) so I got to know him a little. I only got to know that he was Form 5 at that time when...

Then the next text was "Wanna be my gf?" So unromantic!! What happened to chivalry? I want a guy looking into my eyes when he asks me a question as serious as that.

So I said, "No" obviously.

Then he said, "Haiya I go die la if you don't wanna be my gf,"

OH MY FUUUUU---- ENGLISH!

So I said "Fine, go die then!"

And he said, "I really go die this"

To which I wittily replied "Are you trying to get my pity? Because its not working okay!"

To which he UNwittily relpied "Hah? I'm not trying to get pity la"

To which I ignored him.

That escalated quite quickly. I wonder if at his current age which is approximately 21, he thinks it was a dumb moment of his life. The 13 year old girl that got away WTF LOL! Hmm, Crystal aka Heartbreaker lol.

But then again, I probably won't have a boyfriend at this time, as in before college, because, geez boys my age are real swell. *rolls eyes And who knows what I'm going to like in 5 years. I might have clear skin (big shiny eyes), leaner body (bigger shinier eyes) and a more enrapturing personality and intelligence?

But if I truly found the right one for me, the one who brings out the stupidest me, the one who can make me giggle stupidly just thinking about him, the one who gets that I pee a lot, the one who knows I always order iced lemon tea, who knows to shut up when it comes to my insecurities, the one who I will try to make jealous because I'm always like that, the one who I can talk to who will Oooh, Aaaah, Gasp, OH NO SHE DIDN'T and say WHAT A BITCH at the right time, who will watch Les Miz with me, who will embrace my unending dorkiness and who is always peaceful.

Gosh, just describing this dream guy makes my heart melt right now.

And I hope that when I do meet him, I won't screw things up.

And when I do meet him, I will remember this post and read all these impossible things I list down!

As a friend of mine once said...

He's coming to you as fast as he can, Crystal. Building abs along the way.







No comments:

Post a Comment