Friday, August 31, 2012

New URL (Updated) siorlasair.blogspot.com

After a long time of contemplating, and countless Arrgs and Haiyas over taken blog names, I have come to the decision of changing my url to...

siorlasair.blogspot.com

It means, Eternal Flame.

Because purcrystally.blogspot.com is just... lame, don't you think?

chrysalis.blogspot.com (Taken)
iridescent.blogspot.com (Taken)
crystallure.blogspot.com (Available!!) but then it sounded like Crystal Airliur which meant slobber so don't want!

Finally, I just chose siorlasair.blogspot.com because its easier.



Who are these people who takes all the weird names? I checked http://crystal.blogspot.com/, and there was only one stupid post... with 2 words! Wouldn't it be nice to delete that and give me the name? http://iridescent.blogspot.com/ only has one post too, back in 2001. T__T http://chrysalis.blogspot.com/ has no posts all.


I don't know if anyone besides my friends in school read my blog, but I somehow have a lot of russian readers (Hello there! Shoutout to you!!). How did you guys find my lonesome blog anyway? But I know who regularly reads my blogs and those are the one and only, Caroline-unnie, Vanissa-unnie, Sarah-unnie, and Frieda-unnie! I don't know if they would let me link their blogs but if I get their permission, I would put their links on the sidebar.

On a completely different note, I am forced to start tennis lessons today. As they say, as one door closes, another one opens. As in, I stopped being so enthusiastic about fencing and now I'm doing tennis. And its just for the better I guess, I'm gaining weight at an alrming rate. Yesterday, after I had recess, I had to open my pinafore pin because I was too bloated.

Just hope I won't fall down and embarass myself... again. Cause if that happened, that would be twice this week that gravity embarasses me.

Anyway, I will be changing the URL soon so if purcrystally.blogspot.com doesn't work anymore, it would be siorlasair.blogspot.com.

Pronounced as sheer-la-sur.

See you guys soon and bye!

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment