Friday, August 03, 2012

Librarians Nowadays Sucks

What has come to the world?

You know the generation has gone crazy when librarians are running and screaming in the library. Unfortunately, thats the case in the school library.

When I first became a librarian in Form 2, it was okay because the librarians are disciplined and hardworking. But then yesterday..

Two afternoon classes students who were librarians were in the library when they were supposed to be in class, helping Vanissa and me tidy the books.

Me : Are you guys in the afternoon session?
Them : Yeah.
Me : Then what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in class?

And they didn't even say anything!

HAIYO WHAT THE HELL?!

I don't care if they're helping me or not, they can take their kind ass somewhere else because I don't want it.

And they were okay, at least they were helping, there were some librarians who were just sitting there doing nothing. And when the prefects told them to go back to class they just said, "Librarian."

And how stupid can todays prefects be to accept that kind of stupid answer? Pretty stupid I guess...

I just need to do a facepalm to myself with a chair or something.

Even the teacher also didn't do a single thing, eventhough it was in plain sight.

AND ANDDDD! The other day, Caroline was in the library after school on Friday while the afternoon session kids were still on duty. And I heard that as soon as teacher was gone, they were like monkeys doing some primate ritual or something. Even though they weren't supposed to allow any afternoon kids in, they just brought their friends in!! O.O How can??! Because apparently their primate ritual can't initiate without their friends.

After that if teacher was going to come in, they would yell, "HIDE!!!" and then hide between the bookshelves. If I was there, my head would've exploded.

Where did all those discipline and fairness among the librarians go?

No comments:

Post a Comment