Tuesday, August 07, 2012

The Confidence Test

My Self-Made Confidence Test

Eyes
I do sometimes look at people in the eye conciously, but I don't know for sure!! The eyes are the window to the soul and looking at someone in the eye will indicate your willingness to be open and allow people to access your thoughts and feelings.

Facial Muscles
My default expression is... nothing! When I'm not doing anything my whole face would be super relaxed and I wouldn't even be smiling. But when I'm angry, it definitely shows because my eyebrows would be scrunched together. However, I'm working on this by stretching the muscles in my face vigorously every morning.

Breathing
Confident people have a calm breathing and a very zen aura. But I know that because my class is way up high on the building, I would be huffing and puffing when I arrive.

Limbs
They say that when talking, your hands should show how ope you are. But my default position is with my arms crossed and one leg slightly forward. That's just because its so comfy! There are also times when I feel like people, especially boys cross my personal space without my permission.

Head
Hahaha! I pass this test because I alwayshold my head high.

Smile
I don't really smile if there isn't a reason to. Normally, I would look bored. Smiling puts people at ease and it makes others happy too!

Shoulders
HAHAHAH I PASS THIS ONE NO PROBLEM! My shoulders are pushed back 95% of the time. And my posture is straight. Yeah I would know because I've practiced a straight back for ages until its as natural as breathing.

Hands
I don't bite my nails. I never understand why people would do that. Plus, when I'm nervous, my energy is mostly channeled to my foot tapping and my hands would be relaxed but then sometimes, my hands shake when I am nervous. When I shake hands though, its kind of flimsy, like handing someone a fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment