Friday, August 03, 2012

Dear Crystal,

Dear Crystal,

What is the saddest you have ever been?

When my dad walked me to the gates in primary school, and the whole way, I was sad because I won't see my dad for 6 more hours. Then at the gate, I told him to come study with me lol.

When I was being mean to my little brother and he said, "I wish Mommy was here..." with no anger at all on his face.

When I have to go to boring Sunday school to be taught over and over again about the many ways I can sin.

When I am mean to people, after I walk away, I always feel very very bad. Especially to my parents.

When my friends got 5A's in UPSR, and I got a measly 4A's.

When my aunts or uncles don't give me recognition for getting straight A's on PMR. Then, remembering how a huge party was thrown with the whole village invited for my cousin who got straight A's in just UPSR.

When I see my grandpa being sick.

Yeah yeah! Boohooo boohoo! Stop wallowing on self pity Crystal!

No comments:

Post a Comment