Thursday, August 23, 2012

Simply Overwhelmed

As the title states, I am overwhelmed.

It has been a week since the holiday started and its time to go to school soon. T___T

I really wish that I could get my education over with because I don't want to go to school anymore. Yeah sure, people say that high school is the best part of life and I should stay here as for as long as I can but... I wanna be my own boss!!

Which is why I one of my dreams is to become...

A....


Boutique owner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right right right?

Since I love shopping, but I don't really wear the stuff that I want, but I'd feel weird if I don't buy it. And I want to travel around, to shop. And I like the thought of people wearing my style. But of course, I won't just put out my style because then there would just be that type of customer. Which just means that I could buy more types of clothes~~~yay~~~

My motto would be, "Making people prettier one garment at a time", or, "Lovely ladies with lovely clothes". Hahaha that's lame.  Ahh, even just thinking about it makes me drool!

Of course, I would have to take the risk of hiring someone to handle my finances because I don't take accounts. But I can learn that by myself right? Since my friends only took 6 months to learn that... Ahhh, I'll figure those things out later.

Then, the price would be super reasonable because I have felt the pain of seeing something I really want but having to say no, not because I don't have money! But because I'm cheapskate. Oh yeah, I'd also force all my employees to wear a black skirt and baby pink button-up top because I really hate the sight of cashiers or salesgirls with unprofessional clothing. Its really sore for the eyes! Hehe, btw have you seen the girl with the sore eyes? Funny!

Haih, but I would probably have to pass this dream, because I don't know a thing about business and actually, I really hate accounts. Just listening to my friends ask about the homework makes my blood run cold.

I should just be rich and buy clothes and donate those clothes to the poor. That would be easier... just marry a rich man la right! And while I'm at it, I would ask God that my husband will be tall, korean/british, rich, smart, doesn't cuss, gentle and sweet. What the hell, I'm describing the opposite of myself.

Okay la, I have a lot of things to work on myself, because to attract the person we want, we must be the person we want!

On a completely unrelated note..


Tomorrow is supposed to be a holiday...

But tomorrow, my class and the class next to us are going to endure 4 hours of chemistry. CHEMISTRY!!! Can you imagine!? I can't even go through an hour without being sleepy let alone four!

Yer, if I didn't have unnecessary class tomorrow, I could go to Tambunan with my family. Instead I'm stuck here. If I'm the only one who shows up, I would be really pissed! And I wanna go shopping also!!! If I was a boutique owner, I wouldn't do this to my employees. Because that employee would be me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment