Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Every Hour Has Come To This


Last year, Big Sister showed me a truly tear jerking video of a proposal by Timothy Tiah to Audrey Ooi. They're Malaysian bloggers by the way.

And this video is so sweet!

After that, I began to visit Audrey's blog, fourfeetnine and really fell in love with it too! She was the one who spread her wtfs to me and I began to use it in my daily life. But I try to reduce it now.




Through fourfeetnine, I began to read other blogs like Qiu Qiu, Xiaxue and Cheesie.

Then one day, I was chatting with Sarah, Frieda and Jessica when Frieda said she has a blog. So I thought that I could make one too! Just for giggles.

So almost everyday, I would read people's blogs and thats my new hobby!

Okay back to Audrey and Tim. Just now, I visited her blog as always and was excited to see a new post that she got married! I don't even know her but still, I feel happy for her!

Here is the wedding video!


And this is even more tear jerking!!



No comments:

Post a Comment