Thursday, September 27, 2012

Dear JELL-O Ass

Dear JELL-O Ass,

By the time you read this, I'll be maxing out your Visa. I'm sorry for doing this but, OK, I'm really not. I know this might comes as a bit of a brain aneurysm to you - especially because you're an emotional cripple. But I'm sorry – I just need a change. I think you're swell, but I don't think we're right for each other. First of all, we're not compatible. You're a Leo, and I'm vastly superior to you. You like declawed rodentia colonics, you eat endangered species, and enjoy defrauding the elderly, and I don't like any of these things. Your favorite movie is Glitter, and your favorite band is Jefferson Starship. Do you even know what my favorite movie or band is? I once asked you what color my eyes are and you said "Shiny". Anyway, I want to date other people. But you know what? I still want to be dead to you. We can totally forget the other is alive . We had some good times, or so you told me . But please, don't be bitter like last time. That means no clawing your face. And look - I won't even make an issue out of the $100 you owe me, or the fact that you dissected my Dalmatian. So take care of yourself - and choke on your own vomit.

Eat Shit,



http://www.chickenhead.com/stuff/dearjohn/index.asp

4 comments:

  1. I lmao at this post. Following you for more. Are you a guy or a girl? Sounds like you are a guy bitching at your ex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm a girl. Sigh, as much as I'd like to take credit for this post, I made it at one of those letter sites. Link is at the bottom of the post!

      Delete
  2. how did you even find that? :O i really thought this post was for #A..hole1 lol!until I saw the link. Bhaha! Well played Crystal! :')

    ReplyDelete