Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Someone I See Myself Marrying

Geez I hope my family never sees my blog cause this post would be so embarrassing if they saw it.

Okay, so, someone I see myself marrying.

Honestly, there is nobody I have a major crush on right now. Unless you count Daniel Henney.





Hehe.

But what if you've had some sort of fascination to a boy for 8 years. And what if you've been fascinated with this boy ever since you met him for the first time.

By the way, just to clarify, this is a real person.

Anyway, I met this guy, lets call him S, cause that's his initial, and I met his when I first moved to St Agnes when I was 8.

I've made some new friends and they asked me who I liked. Being the eight year old who was naive and knew nothing, I said S's name. And being the eight year old naive girls they were, they told the whole class.

Well, everybody knew. Even him. We became friends but I don't remember much about our friendship since it was so short lived. But there are small snippets of it.

Like...

We played family during moral class, and I was the mommy and he was the daddy.

He wrote me as his crush in his biodatas. You know, like the ones we always ask people to write their Bio? Name, fav colour, drink, crush.

We used to play hop scotch!

Play hide and seek!

Play ice and fire!!

(Me in primary 3, writing on the whiteboard.)
Me : *write write write
S : Wah, your handwriting is so ugly!!
Teacher : Why S? Wanna help your wife?

And then we exchanged letters. *blush The whole class teased him because I liked him. But I don't know why! I mean, I was a decent looking little girl!
Me : I'm sorry everybody teased you.
S : Nah, its okay. :-)

How could you not fall for this boy?!

So soon, our friendship dwindled and we stopped talking when we went to separate classes at age 10 and we never talked since then. He hung out with his kind of people and I hung out with my kind of people. You would think its the rich girl, poor boy romance lol. Sorry to burst your fantasy bubble but its actually the nerd girl, cool boy romance. Personally, I like rich girl, poor boy romance better.

When I was 12 years old, I got over my crush on him. People still talked about me liking him, and I made a mistake. When people asked me about him, I acted as if I don't know him. Gah!! Stupid me!

So we went to our separate secondary schools. He grew up to be this incredibly tall, dark and handsome boy. And then there's me. *dark aura. The short, and full of flaws girl. We didn't meet when we were 13. Nor did we meet when we were 14. Then when I was 15, I was doing something in front of the shops of All Saints, and I saw S. I liked what I saw lol. But he ran away. Like literally run away. Like turn 90 degrees and run away. So, I just shrugged it off and walked on. I was walking ahead of my dad and my dad called my name. I turned around and well well well! There is S again! And again, he turned 90 degrees and ran.

And when I went to his school's bazaar, I saw him again! I was wearing a purple top and grey jeans and black high heels. No specs. So yeah, I felt pretty! But he didn't even look at me! Harrumph! Oh well....

And then this year, when I am almost 16, I met him at the IU day bazaar. I was with Karen, who is really popular and she was talking to some girls from his school. Naturally, I was at my default position, arms crossed and 1 foot in front of the other, as if I am pissed. I wasn't really listening to their conversation and my thought flew away. Suddenly, I realised that S was in the conversation too!!! Smoothly, I backed away, slowly and went somewhere else. Gah! Stupid me again!

And thennnnn! This year's drama competition is held at his school! As I was on my way to the toilet to rinse my 1 inch makeup, I passed him. Doing a brave thing, I said hi! AND HE SAID HI BACK TOO!!!!! *jumps in joy

Unfortunately, my makeup was waaaaay too thick to my liking and I looked like a clown. Couldn't I have been more presentable?? Dammit.

The sad thing is, just recently, people have been telling me that he liked me till primary 6. But since I acted like I didn't know who he was, he thought I didn't like him.


Soooo, that's the end of the story of my first crush. No, there's no one that I could see myself marrying at the moment. I don't even know if I'll ever marry.

He's not a crush anymore now, he's a fascination. Lol.

But I know that he would be the hardest of the boys in my life to forget. And I really don't want to forget these kinds of memories. Which is why it will all be recorded in this blog of mine.

2 comments:

  1. Crystal...... I like ur story...wanna cry oh...so sayang...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. So tearful.. Made me wish that you guys would just get together.. Hahahahha.. :)

    ReplyDelete