Friday, September 21, 2012

The Trip That Was Never Meant To Be

I have come to the conclusion that cats are stupid. I went shopping mall the other day and picked up some flea spray, cat food and lotion for its creams. I paid RM 42, and when I came home, the cat ran away from me! Well hot damn, no cat food or it then. Oh well, I'll just use the flea spray and lotion on my new dog!!

Lol, I haven't gotten it yet. Pfft, its not even a hundred percent confirmed that we are gonna get a dog.

But my mom seems pretty serious about it! *jumps with joy

I've always wanted a dog! My mom promised one to me if I managed to get 7A's in PMR, and she broke that promise. See, that's why I'm not serious in my studies right now!

I want to get a German Shepherd!! A puppy of course, so it can be trained. Hehehe, I always see people in my neighbourhood walking their toy poodles, and imagine me, with my gigantuan German Shepherd!!

Okay, enough about dogs. I don't want to get myself too excited for something that might not happen.

The school asked us to confirm what subject we would be dropping. I really want to drop EST... but my oh so wise parents said no. So whatever la! I'll just make them annoyed by asking them to pick me up from school in ridiculous hours! Oh well, since I've decided to become a writer (for now la, my career choice keeps on changing), I have to be very informative. What better way than studying English For Science and Technology. At first I thought it sounded really fancy, but then its just general knowledge what.

Speaking of not getting myself excited, I am supposed to be going to KL, then fly to... somewhere la, then fly to Perlis next Thursday till Sunday for Big Brother's convocation. But Lok Yuk strikes again to spoil my fun! FML I've got exams. I thought my mom would be more sympathetic, telling me that we'd go shopping or thrust a crapload of money to my poor shaking hands. But she just casually said, 'What to do,' and didn't even look at me.

Yeah, might as well rub a crapload of salt to the wound right! My brother and mom started planning their trip. Hearing that my family was leaving me just like that hurt me right here. *points to chest

My mom, driving. Me in the front seat. Little brother and mom's student in the backseat.

Mom : we're going to KL first then (add fancy place here) then we'll fly to KL.
Little Brother : We're going to leave Crystal behind ka?
Mom : Ya la, she got exam right.
Little Brother : *snicker snicker like the decil's spawn he is.

So being the emotional weakling I am, I cried. Like really really cry. But I didn't make a sound, because my mom's student was in the car too and that would be embarrassing.

So we arrived at 1Borneo to drop off the student, Ethan. Ethan has a crapload of money and he lives in 1 Borneo apartments!

Okay anyway, we stopped to eat at 1B and just as we were parking, my mom saw me cry. 'You crying cause of the trip?' No la, I'm just washing my eyeballs!! Harrumph.

'I wanna go home!!' I wailed. In fact, I think I sounded like a whale.

So home we went. En route, my mom tried to comfort me by saying she would buy we craploads of stuff, or maybe we would go shopping together. On normal circumstances, I would stop crying and go back to normal. But I wanted to go shopping for craploads in KL!!!! But I just shook my head.

After a while, my mom said 'haiya, stop crying!' And Little Brother did the sweetest thing ever! He said 'eee, don't be like that bah mommy! She is crying and your telling her to stop crying? You can be so stupid sometimes!' Aww, if you're reading this right now, I love you Little Brother!


Then we arrive home. I knocked the door and when Big Brother answered it, I immediately shoved him away, heard him say 'aww' and ran up to my room. I then proceeded to cry and curse and 9gag my sorrows away.

Alas, the internet connection is slow today which meant no 9gag to cheer me up. By now, my sobs were heavy and breathless. The kind of sobs a baby would make. Yeah, unattractive right. I always put my face in front of the fan helps when I'm crying and that is where Big Brother found me. Eyes swollen, cheeks stained with tears, lips pouting and hair disheveled.

'Here, you can have Toffee,' he said and pushed Toffee towards me.

So, I sat in front of the fan, with Toffee in my arms until finally, I fell asleep. And when I woke up still in my uniform, I went downstairs to find french fries on the table! Yay!

I know what'll happen later. My mom will tell my dad how upset I was, and then I can ask for anything I want! Shopping, money, food... shopping! Everything is according to plan!

Lol no la, the best that would happen is that I'd get French fries for dinner.

Sigh, I'm still upset about the trip, but oh well. I'll have more travelling oppurtunities in the future! Who knows, maybe I'd be travelling to Paris, Rome, Italy!!

As you can tell, I like the word crapload.

No comments:

Post a Comment