Thursday, September 06, 2012

Of All Things SINDEX!

I really hope we'll get to win SINDEX competition. Crossing my fingers!!
3 projects from our school were selected and one of them is the smart reflex from my group! Decorations are going well I suppose and I'm waiting for the paint to dry now.
Last night, I had a dream. I've had a lot of weird dreams recently and this one is about me finding a lost love lol.
Remember Cyde? The mean guy I used to have a crush on when I was 12. I dreamt that I met him while working as a part time waitress and giving him his bill. Then I asked him out but we realised we couldn't be together because he was in boarfing school. Lol. Just a dream only.
And what a coincidence, I saw another one of my crushes at All saints looking as swell as ever. I'd say hi but that would seem awkward. We have never talked since Primary 6. Hmmm... I wonder if he thinks about me. But I know that he has lots and lots of girlfriends because a face like that can never hold back the girls lol.
Julia says he's nice. She'd know because they go for Physics tuition together. How tempting to go for tuition just to see his face, but that would seem stalkerish right?
He's the longest guy I have ever thought about in this way. And I heard that if you have a crush on someone for more than 7 months, its love. But I don't think mine is love...more like fascination. I'm always fascinated by beautiful males.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment