Sunday, September 16, 2012

I Am Bad, And I Should Feel Bad. Plus, A New Cat!

My last post was mean la!

I acted based on anger and I blogged crap about them. Truth is, I do love them.

Just now, Tiara wrote on my timeline. She remembered my birthday and she's gonna bring me shopping. She knows me so well! I love shopping, like fantasize about it, cry for it! So yeah, I feel ashamed la! *draws circles in the corner with dark aura radiating

Here I am, blogging crap, and she remembers my birthday! Harrumph.

On a totally different note, I found a cat on my porch, hungry and wounded.




As you can see, it is making itself at home.




Lol. This cat is damn adorable and when it came to me, it was in such a state! So I fed it some sardines, and gave it a bath. The fur was so tangled, I had to cut some of it off. Poor thing!

But no matter how adorable it is, its damn annoying. I was feeding it just now, and I made it some milk, no it doesn't want. I made some chicken soup from the maggi packets, damn it, it doesn't want also! So I just called it stupid, locked it out and left it to starve. Sigh, I'll be a great mum!

Then today, I went shopping also! But in the end, I bought nothing. I guess there were some cheap stuff, but I am really looking for cheap cardigans, and most of the ones I found were RM 50 and above. Or its cheap but ugly. Oh well, I'll continue the hunt tomorrow la if I can. That is, if I can force my dad to go to 1 Borneo again.

The quest for cheap, cute clothes never ends!!

Until I find its owner, or its owner finds me, I'll take care of it. So I'm gonna need a name. I'm thinking of Brief Candle, so I can say Out! Out, Brief Candle! Or maybe Mathias. Or Reginald. Or something out of the Les Miz cast. Javert, Jean Valjean, Marius, Enjolras. Or maybe just Cat? Oh wait, SIR DELCATTY!! Gee that sounds awesome!!

Yer, I just wish my parents could send me to the pet store ASAP, so I can buy some flea spray. The poor thing looks so poor sleeping outside. And I have a feeling it likes the cereal kind of food, not the wet kind. Hmm, weird Delcatty.

No comments:

Post a Comment