Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Girl Drama

Based on Bubzbeauty's recent vid.

Once in a while, I sit down and like to write a useful post for a change. So I hope this will be helpful for all the girls out there and I hope this is different from my normal useless ramblings.

SOMETIMES GIRLS HATE EACH OTHER.

Its true! I do hate some girls because of the silliest reasons like what they are wearing or how they act.

But somehow boys are like meh... whatever. Girls will claw each other's eyes out!

As Bubz says, girls are obsessed with other girls. And that's true too, because like me for example, I just get jealous of some girls and how I sometimes respond to my jealousy by mindlessly picking out their flaws one by one. That's wrong of me, I know.

In a perfect world, everybody will love you.

But its not a perfect world. People get jealous. People have pride. People have opinions. People are stupid. People forget that other people don't revolve around them. Not everyone will like you. Not everyone will worship the toilet you shit on. But don't forget that there are people who loves you nonetheless, and one of them is yourself. I mean, if you want to hang out with positive people, you have to be positive yourself. And how can we be positive when we don't love ourselves.

In our teenage high school years, there are some girls that put other people down to look bigger and better. And I'm sure at some point in our lives, we have been that sort of bitch before. We've talked behind other people's backs. We've been bitchy face to face. We've spread rumours and bad mouthed people. Right right? So, we're not so perfect ourselves. Anyone can make a mistake. It takes a special someone to make a mistake twice.

So, some girls would want to know how to deal with this.

But, DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS?


Just because someone doesn't like you, it doesn't mean you are a bad person. Just because someone said something mean, doesn't mean its true. Just because someone gives you shit, doesn't mean you have to take the shit. I mean, would you? That wuld just mean that you are causing self inflicted psychological trauma on yourself.

You can be the nicest, most helpful person in the world, and some people still wouldn't like you. Because they could hate you because of the pettiest reasons. Mostly because of jealousy, pride, competitiveness, insecurity and boredom. They could hate you for the very reason others love you? So why bother making these people happy when you could be spending your time and energy for people who love you?

If they don't like you, that's their problem. Not yours. So why make their problem your problem? Why would you want to please this person, when there is nothing you can do about it?

So, it easier to just accept that not everybody is going to like you. The best thing you can do is to mind your own business. If this person is someone who's opinion you don't even care about, then who cares?

If this is a person who matters to you and their judgement really matters, then just give yourself some time and space. Don't react straight away, because anger will fuel anger. And acting based on anger will not only make you look stupid, but you'll likely regret it.

For example, I wrote some nasty stuff about someone in my blog. Saying that he is stupid and he is at fault but really, aside for calling me a liar and saying some stuff about me and lying to me, most of the things I said were overreacted. And that was because I was angry. I didn't think. Don't bother looking for the post now because I took it down. Haha. But I'm still a little bit pissed.

Someone called me fake, because I am really interested in beauty and make up. Well... I don't really care. If thats all it takes to be fake, I'd like to see him say that to his mother.

I called someone ugly, lame, loser and made fun of her because she has something I can't have. Then I realised she didn't care and then I realised that I am the loser here. =.= So koyak. I don't really think about her anymore except for the occasional joke between me and myself (I'm that lame). It's actually pointless to hate her because when I think about it, its really just me self inflicting pain on myself.

And when I said that I don't hate her anymore to a classmate, he called me FAKE. Someone called me fake for that? Haha, no, I refuse to take his crap.

And for those of you who are the ones bitching about others, swallow that crap and have a taste of it. Doesn't taste nice does it? So, stop shoving your crap into other people's mouths and flush it down the toilet.

That's kinda disgusting isn't it?

Go check out Bubzbeauty's video, Girl vs Girl. Most of the stuff in the video is already in here, but I'm sure she can give loads more advice.


It's worth it, I promise.

P.S If there was something in this post that insulted you, I apologize in advance. If it seems harsh, well, no offense okay? Viewer discretion is advised. I don't even know what that means.


I dedicate this post to my friends who are having some drama in their lives. You know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment