Monday, October 29, 2012

Crappy Prez and Korea

I have about 50 more pages of homework to finish, a SINDEX folio to type out and sleep waiting for me. But still I choose to blog!

I feel like such an idiot today! I was pengerusi for St. John Ambulans and teacher wasn't around so I wanted to discuss our activities for the year. And then I asked my AJKs to come out and introduce themselves and the DON'T WANT TO!!! WTF MAN? Especially the Form 3 AJKs.

I asked them to introduce themselves so people would know where to find them, who they are and so that people would feel comfortable around them. I don't care if they're not a people's person, I would change that about them next year or I'd change my AJKs.

And I really hate AJKs who don't want to do their job. If they refuse to do something I tell them to do, I'd seriously cut them off. I really feel as if people who act coy and shy and lazy when they can't afford to be coy and shy and lazy are really annoying!

And my friend Caroline says that my head would get stepped on if I continue being nice so I'm gonna be a little more fierce next time eventhough I already told them I don't like getting angry.

And and and! When I asked everybody what they wanted to do during the year, I didn't get much of a response.... I FEEL LIKE SUCH A FAILURE AS A PRESIDENT!! T__T

Okay la, nevermind. I'm still determined to make this the best club ever! Mark my words!

Okay, enough of that then.

Today, I got called into the principal's office.... TO BE NOTIFIED THAT IT IS CONFIRMED THAT TWO PEOPLE FROM MY SINDEX GROUP ARE GOING TO KOREA!!!!!!!

I really hope its me! I WANT TO GO TO KOREA! I WILL GO TO KOREA SOMEDAY! I HOPE ITS SOON! I HOPE IT IS NOW!!!!!! I WILL GO TO KOREA! I WILL GO TO KOREA! I SERIOUSLY WANT TO GO TO KOREA! LORD, LET ME BE CHOSEN TO GO TO KOREA!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! KOREA KOREA KOREA KOREA KOREA KOREA!!!!

So tomorrow, the school will tell which two out of five of us will be chosen. I'd be so devastated if I'm not chosen... But Lord, give me strength so that whatever the outcome, I'd be content. I really hope that I wouldn't cry, and that I will be supportive of my friends who did go.

But I'd be more content if I was chosen!

I'm actually really afraid that I'm getting my hopes to high, and the higher it is, the more broken when I fall. But if I don't fall, then I would be flying sky high!

Let's take a moment for you to pray for me that I would be strong no matter the outcome.

.
..
...
....
.....

Done?

But, theres someone in my group who deserves more credit and deserves to go to Korea more than me, Elvena. She worked so hard on this project!!! I'd feel guilty if she doesn't go!

But there's a little selfish part of me that wants myself to go no matter what! I don't know!

Let's just leave my troubled selfish thoughts here and I'll blog about the results tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment