Sunday, October 28, 2012

Eventful Tuesday

This week was really fun but tuesday was when the fun part starts. My school had the Ekspo KoKum and OMG was it fun!! Except that I had to work that day in my SINDEX booth. It was so damn hot that day that I didn't even bother to attract anybody to listen to me. And there was practically no studying that day!! *kneel and praise the Lord

So during the breaks that I had from my booth I went :

Carolling!! Normally I would never sing in public in front of an audience but I'm already feeling christmassy so I thought, what the hell. Its a sweet memory to be kept. Most of the time, I kept messing up the tune and lyrics but whatever haha. Sigh, I wish I had pictures.

Then I went to my koperasi sale where they sold a crapload of cute, cheap stuff but I was on a spending diet, so I just put it down and walked away.... only to run back and buy a crapload of pens. Haiya. But they were cheap, so I'm a happy cheapskate shopaholic yay! Then I got an eraser for my cabutan bertuah. How can!? Oh well, better than nothing.

Then I visited my friend, Vanissa's booth for PBSM. Where the PBSM of KK did a live demo on how to perform CPR. I thought there was gonna be a volunteer or something but no, they did in on a doll named John. Not creepy at all.. But since I was the president or Sargent or whatever for St John next year, I absorbed everything like a sponge. I want to be a good president next year! Then they had a quiz and I answered one and got a free pen! How long can a human last without oxygen? Hehe, I know.

Then I went on my way to the hall where I hear music coming!

By the way, I was alone the whole time lol. But I didn't feel lonely cause it was fun!

En route to the hall, I saw some face painting thingy by some people from Carol's Face Painting and I really wanted to try it, but people already used the brush and that would be so yucky. Even if they cleaned the brush, the makeup would still be infested by bacteria by some teens oily face. So I just passed it and made my way to the hall where they had ZUMBA!

I don't know why my school is so cool lol! There I spotted my friends and shimmied up to them and danced along. Even though I arrived quite late, but I was still sweating quite a lot. And behind me, the boys were dancing along and I love how sporting they were!

After a while, the dancing just became too ridiculous to copy so we all sat down and just watched the show. Finally, I went out and got a free Tropicana Twister and a Oh My English magazine and went back to my booth where I listened to the csrolling and talked a guy named Isaiah about religion. I feel very rebellious when someone tries to force their religion on me, especially when it is so ridiculous.

After some time, our principal and the bigshots of the school arrived at our booth. I heard him say to Mr Thien, 'Which two of them are going to Korea?' Then Mr Thien said, 'Its not confirmed yet.'

What's not confirmed?? That two of us are going to Korea or which two of us are going to Korea??? I want to go to Korea soooo badly!!!! I really hope we are going to Korea, all of us! Please God please please please!!! But if we are all competing amongst ourselves to go to Korea, I would bribe the principal to choose me lol. No la, it would all be fair and square.

So yeah. This is one of the times when the crap I put up withnLok Yuk seems worth it. I love Lok Yuk! No matter how much extra classes it puts me through!

No comments:

Post a Comment