Friday, October 05, 2012

The Past Catches Up With Me

Oh my God!!!!

What an unexpected twist of the day!!

I was derping around on Facebook just now when Michelle, a friend said that anybody who answered in essay form in physics failed. And I answered in essay form!!

I was already freaking out about this so I turned on my Facebook chat to find some sort of confirmation.

That was when Asshole #1 chatted with me. You see, just earlier today, I have been bitching about him while eating noodles. And he was the guy who I hated the most and thought he just wished my birthday to make me feel bad.

So he asked me how I was doing and I said fine. We talked about how our birthday went and I asked him how he was doing. And he said he wasn't doing quite so well. And when I asked more about it, he said its not such a good idea to talk about it with me cause I was still mad at him. Well, I am mad at him but not for the reason he thinks so I said, 'no I'm over that.'

And he gushed out his feelings at me. Doesn't he have any other friends to talk to?

I was careful not to say anything that could mean I was still mad and actually, I'm quite glad of how I responded! I was also careful not to say anything negative about my life because I don't like the thought of him knowing my problems. Which at the moment was physics.

All through the chat, I was SHIVERING. Its not because it was cold but, I kinda liked the thought of talking to him. Plus, I kinda liked the thought of him being broken hearted. His heart needed a little breaking. But mostly, I liked talking to him, crazy huh?

Why is my judgement all messed up? He was such a jerk and suddenly he comes back into my life and I can't believe I liked talking to him! You'd think a girl would learn.

But in the end, I was the one who said good bye first. And telling him that time will heal all wounds. Pfft yeah, maybe in a million years. Anyway, there's something about being the one to say goodbye that makes me feel superior hoho! Or maybe I just have this thing where I have to be the one to leave him behind.

Anyway, I guess he is dropped from the title of Asshole #1. He is now just a random guy. So, this is the product of months of hatred, what an anticlimax lol. You'd think that I'd go all psycho and stab him or something. Or maybe sing On My Own from Les Miserables. I've always wanted my own music number.

Or maybe the story isn't over yet. Maybe they will get back together and this time, the girl is the one who breaks his heart. Revenge seems so sweet.

But I know somehow, I'll get some sort of karma. So, I'll just be the bigger person and let it go. So dear friends, if I ever bitch about Asshole #1 again, please remind me of my oath of unpettiness lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment