Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Screw Lazy People Who Says My Efforts Doesn't Matter

I am the pastel pink one. My friend is the dark purple. The ass is the red one. The rest are just random commenters.
 
This made me super pissed today.
 

Dear Asshole #2,

Your comments just prove that you do things half-assedly and that you are a bum. People that post on facebook and twitter says things like "OMG PMR WAS SO HARD I'M GONNA FAIL OH NO!!!" Stop lying to yourself that it doesn't matter, because it does. People are posting that they are worried, but their words on Facebook won't fix them. So, my friend, lets call them by their colours. Ahem, Purple was just stating the silliness of these people. And how can you say your friend Alan studied hard and none of the topics came out. Study everything la!! If you study everything then whatever comes out, you've studied. So my conclusion is that he didn't prepare earlier, which means that he didn't study as hard as he could have. You do half-assed work, you get half-assed results. Deal with it.

Then, Red commented this.

Meh, nevermind, your response sealed my opinion for good. And it isn't about how great it is that people of this country love it or etc.
 
Actually no. It doesn't seal any of his opinions. Which I said,

That's just nice Red. I'm happy for you!! :D
 
To which he said

 Well, I'm pretty sure a few more years and we'll see how things go.
 
Excuse me? Is he implying that people who are half-assed will live a happier, fulfilling life than I? Harrumph.

  Do you have an ambition, Red?
 
 Yes, and based on my many opinions of things I tend to have possibly more than just 1 ambition although it might not be suited to the tastes of our sensitive people.
 
Sensitive people such as yourself perhaps?

 Me too and one of them depends the ability to memorize information,in some point you're maybe right,but the rigidness of your opinion outweights that truth to the point of rendering it useless, you're lying to yourself if you are saying that none of your ambitions doesn't have any need for memorizing. Might want to start practicing now old chap.
 
 My memorization is perfectly fine although my prejudice for certain areas tends to affect my ability to memorize anything related to those areas. I manage to make up for it quite fine with innovation. And I have never stated my ambitions don't have any need for memorizing, please check back if I did any sort of implication for that. But memorizing will only ever get you so far my dear lass.
 
By the way, who ever said innovation did not require any knowledge? How can somebody be innovative without knowledge in the area of these innovations? How can we dare to innovate without curiosity. And with curiosity, we explore... wait for it... knowledge. And with knowledge, you learn to... wait for it... memorize. If we simply learn and then forget, then how can we have knowledge?
  Prejudice does not excuse your reluctantcy to study these "certain areas"you speak of, that is however a good excuse for your laziness to do so. Innovation on the other hand relies on several factors, one of them,knowledge. From memorizing, we can understand better. Think of it as a jigsaw puzzle,it's only complete if all the pieces are there. You might have not stated that not one of your ambition require memorization,true,but you sure are looking down on that particular ability.
 
 I look down on the overemphasizing on the need of memorizing. And yes, prejudice doesn't excuse my reluctance to study the certain areas but I always would love to ask the leading power of our education : "Why is there a need to study these certain areas? For example History. No offense, but why must we study about the history of our country? I acknowledge the need to learn about what mistakes we should NOT repeat, but what is to say the events detailed in the book is true to every single last fact? Is our history the real truth? Or are our opinions slowly being modified by our historians to think bad of other countries?

 
Perhaps I should be the bigger person and back off. But I gues Red is truly challenged, because he commented again.

 I admit that I am in fact, lazy to study but that is not the reason for my prejudice on the certain areas I speak of. It is the fact that my inquisition for the reasons of studying and memorizing them that my prejudice is founded on. Are our opinions on other factions our own? Or are they the product of our education which might not even be true?
 
Okay, I'm backing off there. But not here hahaha!

First off red, we study history because our history defines who we are. How did the chinese people, your people, get to be in Sabah? You would't know, cause you didn't study it and if you did, it just went out the other ear. Anyway, through history, we know who we are and to guide the future generations. If we don't know our history, how are we able to move forth? We would just repeat it again and again.

Secondly, I didn't memorize because it came easy for me... well, easier for Red maybe, but not so very easy either. I did it because I worked hard.

Digression as usual. I didn't work hard this year, I did things half assedly!!! I just hope that I won't be in the same class as Red cause that would destroy my point.

Anyway, our education system does not just consist of history. It consists  chemistry, physics, biology, maths and science. That's five logic subjects versus one, History. So, wouldn't it be that my opinions are based on logic too? And wouldn't it be that it would be based on logic more than history? Plus, Malaysia offers enough freedom for me to go listen to other's opinions on the web, newspaper and books. That's right, I do that more than PLAY.

My opinions aren't easily swayed, not like Red, who is so easily influenced that whatever comes out from his mouth won't be complete without a curse or two. I know who I am. I am ABSOLUTELY CONFIDENT in my opinions, my thoughts, my words that people can voice out their opinion to me and I won't question myself, unless of course, if that opinion has an ounce of logic in it. Then I would think about it, and then my opinions would mutate or something to form a new opinion. Thus, I improve. I don't have an opinion for the sake of rebelling.

And there is no over emphasizing on memorizing. There is an emphasis on doing well and knowing. It just so happens that knowing things requires a little bit of memorizing. You know and memorize ABC. You know and memorize Do Re Mi. You know and memorize the spectrum of the rainbow. You know and memorize people's names. Without realizing it, you memorise things.

And also, it is the survival of the fittest around here. You learn to adapt to where you are. Around here, you need GOOD GRADES to survive. The weak will merely be stomped on.


Okay, I guess I'll stop here or I'll go on and on about this the whole night. The thing is, people think that being smart comes naturally to me. Truth is, it doesn't. I was just passionate enough to study for it. Then to have someone say that my hard work doesn't matter... Sigh.

And my passion dwindled this year. Suddenly, my grades aren't soaring sky high anymore. I failed Physics today... *sob sob sniffle snot

But its okay! If I do well on the next test, I can ask for a better class perhaps? Fingers crossed and may the odds be ever in my favor. Actually, no. Screw the odds, I'll take matters into my own hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment