Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Les Miz and Clothes



Yay! My parents came back from KL on Sunday and they brought stuff for me! Partly because they love, partly because I'm a good daughter and partly because they are good parents. And partly because I kept texting them to buy me something and everytime they called to check up on my sister and me, I would take 5 minutes listing the things I want.
 
And I listed singlets and tank tops!!
 
 

 
And of course, what would souveniers be if it isn't keychains!
 
 
My mom got my class wrong. It's supposed to be 4S1. Sigh.... 5S1 is the best class in Form 5!! The thought of being in 5S1 seems so nice! But it's okay la, if I got into 5S2 or 5S3 next year, I'd just leave this keychain at home as a reminder of my failure lol. There's a red Hello Kitty behind the keychain, really cute. But Big Sister got a pink one! How can? Hehe, her University is spelled wrong too. "Universi". Lol, only in KL.
 
Maybe its the keychain maker who got my class wrong! And so smart, he probably knows that we can't go find him and ask for a refund.
 
 
 
But I'll bring this keychain to school!! And its pink omg! I actually took the picture of the wrong side of this. The front side has gold glitter and has Kedah spelt on it.
 

 And I got this tank top from FOREVER 21!!!! The first Forever 21 item of many soon to come! It's really snug and fits like a second skin. RM 29 in ivory. Sigh, I don't ever want to cut the tag off.




 And the last item is a singlet in taupe, though in the tag it says a basic top/spaghetti strap. Also from Forever 21 and its only RM 15!!! You can't even get something as decent and gorgeous as this in Factory Outlet Store. Yeah, I'll pass this on to my children or something.

I've always wondered whats the difference between tank tops and singlets. Apparently after some googling, I found out that tank tops are snug and fits your body while singlets are loose. Still, they're both sexy.
 
And you know what else is sexy. This video.
 
 
 



 
It's so beatiful! I figuratively cried when I saw the vid. Of course, its only beautiful for a Les Miz fan. But who wouldn't be a Les Miz fan?
 
Okay, secretly, I'm afraid that when the movie comes out, people who originally criticised Les Miz will suddenly be a big fan! And I'm like, I LOVED IT BEFORE THE MOVIE! GET LOST!
 
It's just like during The Hunger Games, my friends from All Saints were like meh.... and I was like, TRUST ME ITS GOOD. And then they ditched me, and while eating with them, they were quoting the movie, and I laughed along because I've read the book, I know ma! Then they were looking at me like I don't know a thing. Bah! Ridiculous. I loved it before the movie! Harrumph.
 
I guess maybe loving something becomes my identity, and when other people start loving it, I have an identity crisis lol. Still, I hope nobody watches the movie hahaha. At least nobody that I don't want to be friends with. I can't stand seeing the same people who loves Justin Bieber loving Les Miz. They just can't clash together.
 
But of course people will watch Les Miz! Got Anne Hathaway, Amanda Seyfried, even got Wolverine as Jean Valjean!

Let's see the cast.
 

Hugh Jackman as Jean Valjean. Yes, Wolverine can sing. Picture here.
 
 
Eddie Redmayne and Amanda Seyfried as Marius and Cosette. I know Amanda can sing when I watched the movie Mama Mia. But I've only seen Eddie in My Week With Marilyn Monroe. Yeah, he has that pitiful feel to him. Picture here.
 
And SAMANTHA BARKS AS EPONINE!!!!! It was a close call between her and Taylor Swift. Seriously, thank you Samantha for taking the role! Her body is nice, an hourglass shape. No doubt whatsoever, she can sing! Picture here
 
Anne Hathaway as Fantine! Ohhhh no, she chopped off her hair!! Yes, the princess can sing. Picture here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment