Monday, October 08, 2012

Eventful Sunday

Today, I woke up to the sound of my mom barging into my room and telling me that I need to wash my uniform, that my room is a mess, asking me what the hell is wrong with my hair and why is it falling off so severely and that I should wake up if I wanted to go with them back to my hometown.

It's impossible for me to go back to sleep so I just plugged in my earphones and listened to songs about retaliating females and broken hearts.

Finally, I checked the time and since it is almost 12 pm, I decided that 12 hours of sleep is quite a lot so I woke up and dragged myself to the bathroom where I proceeded to pop pimples and sleep on the toilet bowl for a while. Really, there's something wrong with me.

Then I went downstairs to eat and happily found some nasi lemak waiting for me. Then me, my dad and Big Brother talked about Taken 2 which they watched without me. Harrumph.

Hold on!! Let me digress! Yesterday, I went to 1Borneo again to watch Hotel Transylvania (heartwarming story) and made a stop at Cotton On again. There were no more cardigans how can?! But they're selling panties for RM 6 lol just saying. I wanted to buy one cute one but the cashier was a guy. Cashier's should always be girls especially WHEN YOU'RE HAVING A SALE ON LINGERIE!!!! But thank God also la, I didn't spend any money on shopping.

End of digression.

We talked about how old men were always better actors and how the lead actor of Taken 2 was so ganas. It's mornings (or afternoons) like this that I like my life. Talking to my family while casually throwing insults at each other. My favorite insult today is "You like declawed rodentia colonics, you eat endangered species and you enjoy defrauding the elderly," (in the most annoying voice I can conduct) hahahah, sound familiar? By the way, my brother said there are some people who eat EXTINCT SPECIES, worse.

Anyway, Big Brother said he wasn't going with us to my hometown and neither was Little Brother. So, more space for me!!

So, I wore a purple cardigan, white tank top, shorts and we set off. Except I forgot my earphones!!!! I always bring my earphones, especially if it is a two hour ride! We stopped at some shops and there was a shop where they sold earphones but I asked myself, do I need this? The answer was no, I really didn't, I just wanted it. So yay. That made me proud of myself lol. Gotta keep the shopping beast inside.

After a while, I found some CD's and we played those in the car. And there were some Les Miz songs in there!!

Finally, finally, finally!! We arrived at Beaufort!! We stopped to buy some stuff for my grandparents and while my mom was doing her duty, I went to the Fashion Section. There were a lot of cheap, cute clothes but I didn't need any of those. What I needed were some bras. Boys, you can click that red X there.

Ahem, so girls. You know how bras and panties are always sold at ridiculous prices like RM 60 or even up to RM 100? Well, the bras I found were RM 5 or RM 10 each!! So I bought three cute ones for RM 20. And don't tell me that bras don't have to be cute cause nobody will see them because it is scientifically proven by the esteemed blogger, Purcrystally that it raises your self confidence. I don't know why, but it just does.

The only thing I don't like shopping for lingerie in department stores is because it's so out in the open. Everybody including the men can see you selecting your pick. And it makes me nervous! But in the end I just chose to ignore everybody and browse underwear in peace.

Now, girls (and some boys who were curious about these things), moral of this shopping experience. Don't fall for things just because they are expensive. Expensive does not mean good. I buy things for like, RM 5 and they've lasted for a year and counting.

Hahaha, my dad asked me...

Dad : So what did you buy Crystal?
Me : Something..
Dad : What kind of something?
Me : Something like a bra... or three.
Dad : ...

Awkward or not!

Anyway, we paid for everything which was like RM 300 or so but mind you, I paid for my own stuff and left and drove to my grandparent's house.

There, I tried to feed the chicken and failed miserably. The chicken ran away, what ungratefl chickens!!

Then, I walked to my dad's house. My parents are neighbours so every holiday we don't have to decide which family to go, just decide where to take our mess lol.

And in my dad's house, I met my niece Gabriella for the first time!! Actually, I don't even know she was born yet. Her skin is so soft, I can't stop caressing her!!! Okay, okay, I bet you guys are wondering why am I going on and on about this and you're getting bored. Haih, yeah... a really useless post.
 








No comments:

Post a Comment