Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Its Okay

Okay, I'm done from being a spaz. I think my attitude is wrong la. I shouldn't have acted like a baby.

So, I want to say that it is okay that I didn't get to go to Korea. My life is very much happy and great as it is so it would be okay that I wasn't chosen, because I believe that my chance will come someday!

I already have amazing friends who put up with me in my most childish moments.

I have money to go shopping right here in Sabah!

I already have all the skincare products I would want!

I already have my winnings for SINDEX anyway so I'm already grateful for that.

I already went to Singapore in Form 2. And they both haven't been on a plane so this would be their chance!



And since Elvena and Ben worked so hard on the project (harder than me) I think that I should be supportive of them and hope that this will be one of the best moments of their life.

And of course, if the world has an ounce of justice, they should have the best moment in Korea.

Anyway, just because I was disappointed this this time, doesn't mean something just as great won't ever happen to me. So just as Sarah, Frieda, Jessica, everybody la said, 'its okay!'

Its really okay! ^^

Because someday, this will all be something funny to talk about, while I am with my friends, wearing a bikini, lounging beside my home pool in paradise. While male models serve frozen yogurts and we being totally unimpressed by their beauty... because we would be even more beautiful! Then we'll talk about how I was so desperate to go to Korea but in that time, I'll be travelling the whole world!

Okay, new item on my wishlist, TRAVEL TO KOREA (OR THE WORLD)!!! HWAITING!

No comments:

Post a Comment