Friday, June 29, 2012

Caroline-unnie

How we met ah? Well, we were both 14-year-old geniuses so we got to be in the same class in Form 2. And on the first week, Pn. Pang aka Fate made us both sit next to each other at the back of the class, the perfect place for mischief.

Her first thought of me was, "Oh great, now I have to speak English ALL the time." But I surprised her by being able to speak Malay bha! Being at he back of the class, there are alot of things we did.

Talking about our crushes from All Saints, our neighbour school. And our crushes were friends again that! Fate I tell you, fate! But after that, you kept teasing me about my crush.

Giving ourselves nicknames. She was fish because of a certain maths teacher's failure to pronounce 'fish' correctly. And I was whale because one day, I laughed so hard while drinking water that I had water sprouting out of my nose.

And then I remembered the time she popped one of my pimples which I refused to pop, claiming that it will heal faster. (It did!)

And I remembered I pissed her off when I disturbed her while she was colouring her moral poster. Hahahahahaaha!!

And last year, she got obsessed with Taiwan and Aaron Yan (while I got obsessed with Mathias). I thought that Aaron was gay looking and wore eyeliner. But Caroline insisted that he DOES NOT! *skeptical

And then and then! Last year, she was the only one who accompanied me to go to the epee fencing tournament while everybody else was chilling. In the end, I thought 'Screw this!' And quitted the tournament though.

And now, she's one of the very first loyal reader in my blog! Yay!!!

So.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLINE-UNNIE! You're sixteen now which officially makes you older than me until my own birthday. Hiya, could it really have been only 2 years ago when we were making silly nicknames?

No comments:

Post a Comment