Saturday, June 16, 2012

Wants

Someday, I will be rich, successful and famous. I would wish for happiness too but I'm already so happy with my life right now.
List of things that I want to have and do in the future :
  • Be a millionaire.
  • Live in a huge house.
  • Have a pastel pink car, with my own chauffer. Oh yeah, a different car for each day haha.
  • Travel to other places like Europe or Korea. Especially Japan and Paris (top of the list) !!! Then, because I'm a millionaire, I can shop anywhere and have my own private translator. But I will always be cheapskate la, becasuse cheap things makes me happy. ^^
  • Be best friends with celebrities and korean idols haha. Have to start learning korean now la!

Now for the ones that I really really really want!!
  • To win SINDEX! It's an invention competition and the deadline for the prototype is next Saturday. I want to win! I want to win! I'm gonna give it my best to win! Screw studies! I'm going to put all my energy into this! And...
  • I'm also going to work very hard to win the Sabah Fencing Competition. But this one, its okay to lose... Because its a solo thing. SINDEX is a group thing.

And the small things that I want but its okay not to have
  • To not be tired when chemistry class starts and suddenly come back from the dead when it ends. I need to pay attention to chemistry.
  • Not to fail anymore papers! Eh... this is important!
  • To do my assignments on time. But I always put it off until the last minute.
I guess that's about it. Of course, there are a lot of other things that I want but these are the ones that are on top of my head.

Dumb *itch 
Funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment