Saturday, June 16, 2012

Wise Advice

I had school today.... a Saturday! And I noticed that nobody was really surprised that there was school when the teacher announced it yesterday. Guess we're so used to it already.

But, unlike the normal kids who sit in class listening to teacher's endless talking, I went to fencing!

Sometimes, fencing training can be kinda uncomfortable for me because the assistant coach makes jokes that are way over boundaries like joking that we're having dinner and whatnot but teacher told me that the real coach is coming! So yay! I went to training with a light heart. The first 30 minutes, we waited for coach to arrive. The others were just sitting there, twiddling their thumbs but not me!! I was being productive, doing jumping jacks and push ups haha. Jokes. I would never do something productive.

Anyway, when coach finally arrived, I saw that the damn assistant coach tagged along. FFFFUUUU----
But that's okay. Calm... calm...


I avoided him the whole time so it wasn't that bad. Until...

Coach told me that I needed consistent training, because I had potential (blush) so I told him I didn't want to. Because I felt so awkward and uncomfortable and I just had to tell him the whole story!

And he gave me a wise advice...
"You should change the way you think about it. Instead of feeling insulted, you should feel grateful. We can't change the world, but we can change how we think about it."
Yeah, I guess so... Btw, that wasn't really what he said, I just summarised it. Haha. Anyway, it makes sense right?

And so,  I feel grateful that this assistant coach is comfortable enough with me that he can joke these kinds of jokes to me.



And while going through facebook today, I found this. And I thought it was sweet, no?



Who's the bitch that made Zac Efron cry??!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment