Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Les Miserables

These days, my favorite songs are songs that are not very popular amongst teens.

I AM SO LOVING THE MUSICAL, LES MISERABLES!!!!!! My dad bought the DVD a few months ago and I've only saw it last week. How did I go through life without watching this???!

This is one of the few shows/performance/movies that have given me goosebumps and all I can think about now is the story and the amazing songs! I love love love!

The last time I felt like this was when I first saw Twilight, but lets not go into how I was a foolish child.

Anyways, back to Les Miserables.

Here's my FAVORITE PERFORMANCE. Its the original casts of Jean Valjean (the characters name) and they have all gathered for the 25th anniversary of the musical. *hyperventilate


Do you see what I am going on about??

If you dare say it sucks, better not say it to my face. *cracks knuckles

The song is about Jean Valjean praying to God to save a boy (Marius) which is his daughter (Cosette) loves  while the boy is fighting a war because Jean Valjean couldn't bear to see his daughter so sad.

But thats only about 0.8393843 percent of the story! Its really sad because .... no spoilers!

Thats Eponine! My favorite character. I know that feel. I've been there too Eponine, you are not alone! She is singing about being alone because Marius only thinks of her as a friend and hes in love with Cosette. Ooooh, friendzoned.

And and and!!!

The best part is that there is going to be a movie with Anne Hathaway, Russell Crowe, Hugh Jackman and Amanda Seyfried in it!!!!! Oh Lord what have I done to deserve this blessing!! :DDDD


The song One Day More, with both the old and new casts.


Haha, my friends in class are probably annoyed because I keep singing the songs with my thoroughly horribly tuned voice wtf.

2 comments:

  1. crystal!!! i love it .. oh gosh . how can i live without knowing this things?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?!?! Yayayayaayaayaaaaaaa!!! Omg overexcitedhyperventilatewhatthehellimchoking!

    ReplyDelete