Monday, June 18, 2012

Wise Advice Part 2




Felt so artistic when I took this picture. Feels like a captured a moment of perfect timing, seh.

Today I had fencing again and 1m1s. But!! I get to skip 1m1s to work on sindex! I feel so blessed that I can escape the scorching sun. Btw, 1m1s is a sports thing that every student has to go through. I initially joined cheerleading, but due to escaping a lot, I just ignored it. And they ignore me! Haha. Personally, I think 1m1s is a waste of time. You could choose basketball, netball, football and other sports. Y U NO FENCING??

Today we divided our parts in preparation of sindex and I became the 'pembentang'. Which means that I'm representing my group on the interview. Which is just as well, cause my speaking skills is something to be proud of, pfft. And I've done some voice training while rehearsing for drama so my voice is loud and clear when I want it to be.

We were supposed to work on sindex the whole day, but we had nothing to do anymore when the time to go for fencing came so my friends decided to go for training. At first I was a bit apprehensive to show myself but then I thought, don't be a damn coward! It was a hard battle between myself and myself but then, myself won.

So I went there, and coach asked me if I felt any better about my... ahem... situation. I said no. And coach said don't worry, take your time. I'll be beside you.

(Big shiny eyes)

Thank you thank you thank you so so so much coach!! I really needed those words of encouragement. And so, I am not going to be worried about this silly matter anymore. I will get rid of my discomfort because I believe that its all in my head. And that I'm just judging this the wrong way because of my friends teasing contaminating my thoughts.

So, tomorrow, I will go to training with a happy heart. Willing to turn over a new leaf!




I've decided to take advice from this tree now!

Be content with my natural beauty? Does that mean I have to.... oh gawd.... no... GIVE UP MAKE UP???!!! No la, I am content with my natural beauty already. That's why I don't feel weird/fake/guilty when I wear makeup. Besides, I only wear foundation and powder as my everyday makeup. In fact, I don't even think there is anything wrong with getting plastic surgery. But I probably won't do it because of the ridiculously high prices. But I will however, get braces! God, my teeth are horrible. Thank the person who invented photoshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment